+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel 8/13 Recap - Is That A Monkey In Your Pocket?

hey monkeys carry ebola so i hope the have a good hmo

Awesome job Duckgirl!! I hope all of you fantasies come true... oh and the ones about Keith too LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

JR.
    Great job once again Ducky! If you need any help with the cleansing just let me know.

Recap

I just have to say, If Amy didn't want Beau gone, why did she give her money to Alex then? If she trusted Beau 150% then she should have given him her money.

Honestly, I think this one is going to bite Dave and Keith in the ass. If Alex gets his chance, he'd send one of those two home before Scott.

LG.
    maybe, maybe not, as sometimes it is the ladies of paradise who decide which guy stays. Remember that lovey toni had the ability to save Andon and didn't. Oh, the anguish.

Back to the recap, maybe it would be good if Keith gets kicked out next so he can come read ducky's recap sooner.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Great recap!

Just popping in on my mom's puter. Mine blew up and I have a new one on the way but I needed my PH fix!!!!!!

Bravo Duckgirl!!!!
    Isn't Keith delicious? You will have to pay for getting that song in my head !!!
    All right, everybody get up and dance!

great recap duckgirl.
    so why is tom dressing up for his monkey?i think he has issues.but he's perfect for ph.can anyone now bring their pets along with them once they get a chance to join ph?wow these are perplexing questions.well i'll leave it to duckgirl to get all the answers

I think they used badly copied money because they knew they couldn't trust the guests ... and they were right! Love how they didn't even give them "pretty" monopoly money.

Long live Tom. I just love watching this guy totally freak everyone else out. It's sad, but I get a lot of enjoyment from watching these backbiting, catty people squirm. Keep'em coming, Tom!!!

mom2

On Hiatus
    I’m still trying to figure out why, on a show with “survival” based on one’s popularity with the opposite sex, they always eat breakfast at “girls” and “boys” tables like kindergarteners. Well, not exactly like kindergarteners, as they aren’t eating paste.
    I was thinking about that too. I'm pretty sure it's because the producers of the show want to force the guests to be "locker roomy", y'know "Man, did I get some hot Charla lovin' last night!" kinda thing.

I think it's just an opportunity for them to get some candid shots, where the guys and gals can feel comfy talking, spitting, adjusting bras, scratching in weird places, etc.

Plus, if I had to be around those guys all day long, I'd want to have breakfast without them. Come to think of it, I'd want to have breakfast without the women, too.

Mmmmm. Paste.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast