+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you identify the Paradise guests on AOL?

Can you identify the Paradise guests on AOL?

If you check out Paradise Hotel on AOL, there is a picture of four "supposed" guests. I only recognize one - Tara...Is this picture a spoiler of things to come? There are two unknown guys and one unknown girl -- not the one Tara went up against...
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    If you check out Paradise Hotel on AOL, there is a picture of four "supposed" guests. I only recognize one - Tara...Is this picture a spoiler of things to come? There are two unknown guys and one unknown girl -- not the one Tara went up against...
    I think i know of which picture your talking about(is there an asian guy in it???). Basically if that is the corect picture, it was basically sent out for promotional purposes before the show. The fact Tara is on it and is in the show says how far and hard they went out looking for potential housemates
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 08-15-2003 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I think i know of which picture your talking about(is there an asian guy in it???). Basically if that is the corect picture, it was basically sent out for promotional purposes before the show. The fact Tara is on it and is in the show says how far and hard they went out looking for potential housemates
    nope, no asian guy...

there is a guy who looks a little wimpy but nice looking in a gray tank; a blonde in a black bikini top, another guy with dark hair who is basically obscured -- looks a WEE bit like andon minus the tattoos, and tara in a pink bikini top...

now if this were pre-show, then why wasn't tara part of the "originals?"

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Maybe they had gotten to a certain point when they took the picture. The other three got cut in the next cut, and Tara was held with a few others so they could audition for the originals. Just a possibility.

FORT Fogey
    now if this were pre-show, then why wasn't tara part of the "originals?"
    is it this picture?

http://bc.images.trb.com/media/photo...06/8154954.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    no, but that black girl, hasn't she been one of the girls UP for the competition of getting IN the hotel...

and the blonde in the front and the two guys with dark hair are the other two in the pic, the skinny guy holding on to the one girl, and the guy on the far right side...definitely NOT andon...

where'd this pic come from?

FORT Fogey
    where'd this pic come from?
    this was a pic that has been floating around since the show started. It was discovered they used this pic for promotion before the show started. I do think(although not sure) the black chick was up to go on the show a few weeks back and will actually be back on the show on monday for a chance to get in again(she was one fo the girls in the preview rubbing keith's butt).

The pic you seen probably was done for the same purpose(used as promotion before the show started).

The reason Tara is in the pic is because she is looking for her break in hollywood and guess she found it easy cash. As for her being on the show, it just shows how far they really went to try get "normal" everyday people who want to check into paradise

Any chance you can post a link to the picture you seen?

FORT Fogey
    here is more promo pics

darn it, not a spoiler afterall...lol

the bottom pic was the one i saw, only condensed. i tried to lift it, but that isn't so easy to do on aol...lol

thanks for clearing up the mystery charlafan, and you are right, this does look like the girl who "may" join paradise on monday and hopefully send amy home to the fat farm, loony bin and zack's crazed arms! then after she recovers she can visit a stylist and get a decent haircut!

FORT Fogey
    funny thing about those pics is they show people of all nationalities in them, but on the show it's only white people. I really hope the black chick gets voted in just to diversify stuff, although the coyote ugly girl seemed interesting as well.

As for Amy getting voted off next week, sorry to burst your bubble yet again, i have a feeling she will be staying in paraidse for awhile, with her spliting up from Alex/Kristen(or so it seems) she poses no threat at all for people coming in. Infact if she doesn't make any noise and actually becomes somewhat nice, she can use her position to her advantage(like charla did when she was the loner).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast