+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you identify the Paradise guests on AOL?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Someone mentioned once that those pics are promos for Season Two which is supposed to air next summer. I don't know if there is any truth to that, however. But that's definately Tara in that pink bikini, though a significant number of people also think it's Hostess Amanda.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Someone mentioned once that those pics are promos for Season Two which is supposed to air next summer. I don't know if there is any truth to that, however. But that's definately Tara in that pink bikini, though a significant number of people also think it's Hostess Amanda.
    I don't think they are for Season II because they just announced there would be a Season II a couple of weeks ago, but then again, maybe I'm wrong.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I don't think they are for Season II because they just announced there would be a Season II a couple of weeks ago, but then again, maybe I'm wrong.
    Who knows? I'm still trying to figure out who those other people are with Tara in those pics.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Rock Star
    YA, It's TOTALLY Tara. No chance that's HostessAmanda. And these have been on the Internet since before PH aired so they aren't for season 2. Hell, there wasn't a certainty of a season 2 until recently.

But what makes Di go hmmmmm is that Tara is in these pre-production photos. So TPTB knew she'd make it to Paradise. I think she's a plant and will be there until the end.
    di

Here's an idea, maybe these picks are from the next installment of Temptation Island? It's not like they don't usually transplant reality show geeks from one show to another. This would explain a lot.

Yeah...that's definetly Tara...But I think the black girl is the girl that went up against Kavita ( guys remember her, poor thing didn't even make it past the first week) who I saw competing trying to get a chance to come in still...I agree it'll bring diversity, but we'll see.

Rock Star
    I think that the black woman that they showed coming back to compete had a much bigger smile. I don't think it's the chick from these photos. Hate to say it but if the guys are picking I don't think she has a chance. They seem to go for very typical girls that look like them.

Although if she has huge knockers she may have a chance. They seem to go for boobs over personality *cough, cough, Holly!*
    di

LOL Luna!! personality in the way of 36 DD's?? As I recall the other chick looked like a reject from the early 80's and she was very soft spoken. Holly had 'interview' personality and it seems to have drained her, maybe she forgot it at the hotel where she had her overnight dates... or.. maybe the hot wax drew it out of her LMAO
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Rock Star
    Holly is such a lame-o! I could even get behind her if she took the whole S&M thing on as her gig but she's half ass about that too.

Holly is a lame watered-down version of a person.

*insert reply* Tell us how you really feel, Di.

{I guess I'm in a crabby mood - sorry!}
    di

FORT Fogey
    I always felt the "originals" seemed to pick the person of the 2 who was less threatening and would seem to be easier to boos around(until Toni mistakenly picked Keith)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast