+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it me?

Is it me?

Is it me? or has the show become greatly boring? Me and my friends used to be glued to the tv for the whole hour and now we find ourselves talking during it and flipping channels. I haven't figured out why it's so boring now. The absence of Toni's attacks, maybe? i dunno...what do you guys think
    PARADISE HOTEL...the most addicting, pointless, unfair, nerve-racking, obessesive, and all-round BEST reality show ever!
    **Fan of the Originals**

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think that Tom is enough entertainment for an entire show just by himself. And his monkey. Can't forget the monkey.

What I think is happening, though, is that the show is trying to make things that are moderately dramatic seem like the biggest things ever. Like the supposed "Dave and Charla BLOWUP" turned out to be the anti-blowup.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Plus they hyped up the "mystery guest" with a week of speculation, only to bring on TOM (and Smokey). That was a total letdown for me.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

As Duckgirl put it, the fake foreshadowing crap. This week would have been way more interesting if they would have had something to follow-up all the fake foreshadowing of Alex's stealing/cheating.

Instead, they do this mamby-pamby b.s. of "let's go fishing" and not even fish just have a forced hen party on a boat in the middle of hte ocean. I think the producers should have had a definite plan in mind when they decided to prolong this "crapfest" (this is on of my favorite "forumisms" oh by the way).

Rock Star
    I, too, was pretty pissy after learning that *insert dramatic voice* the new mystery guest from thier past *insert clips of guests looking truly shocked and in awe*.... was Tom the crazy guy who brought a monkey.
    Lame. Total let-down. Crapfest.
    di

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    I, too, was pretty pissy after learning that *insert dramatic voice* the new mystery guest from thier past *insert clips of guests looking truly shocked and in awe*.... was Tom the crazy guy who brought a monkey.
    Lame. Total let-down. Crapfest.
    I agree...let's find the idiot that came up with this brilliant plan and beat the crap out of them...you game?

LG.
    ooor, we'll just hang out here until next Monday and then all will be forgiven as we'll have two ladies vying to get into the Hotel and probably still have no clue how they're going to get the total number of guests DOWN when they keep bringing people onto the show
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

i so agree with you! its so boring the show needs Zack and Toni back for entertainment

Tom just freaks me out

I think we should send all of the girls aged 12- 15 that are in love with Zack to PH and have them take out Amy in the biggest bitch-slap/name-calling/tear-sheddding match EVER
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I think we should send all of the girls aged 12- 15 that are in love with Zack to PH and have them take out Amy in the biggest bitch-slap/name-calling/tear-sheddding match EVER
    This is a brilliant plan Dux (by the way, I missed you yesterday). Not only do we take care of the Amy problem, but we get these kids off the boards for a while!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast