+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it me?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    Duxxy, can we just send ALL 12-15 year olds away to an island?
    Can't Delia and I stay? Pleeeeeease?

Rock Star
    Aw, sweetie, sure you can! I was just kidding anyway.
    di

I was just kidding too. Actually, maybe they should do a "Paradise Hotel JR: Where you join a clique or get out."

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I was just kidding too. Actually, maybe they should do a "Paradise Hotel JR: Where you join a clique or get out."
    The problem with that idea, bored, is that that is EXACTLY what has been going on with the guests!!

I agree with some of you, the "flashbacks" and "foreshadowing" bits drive me batty. But this is a typical Fox reality show move ala Joe Millionare, Temptation Island and Love Cruise.

I miss Toni so much it hurts. And as much as I hated Zack, I miss him a smidge. But I am still loving this show because of all the drama and the guests: Amy and her childish behavior, Kristin and her stupid comments, Alex and his back-stabbing ways, Charla and her lips, Keith and his cajones, Dave and his man-boobs, Tara and her sneaky nature (hate the cornrows though!), Tom and his free spirit, Smokey and his soulful eyes, Scott because he is hot and the most mature and Holly because it is fun to make fun of another girl's melons. Just my opinion though folks!
    Last edited by melpepinla; 08-15-2003 at 07:56 PM.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

On Hiatus
    Perhaps it's just me, but this show hasn't gotten any more boring, a few episodes not included. But I'm assuming a crack addiction also has it's ups and downs.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I miss Toni so much it hurts. And as much as I hated Zack, I miss him a smidge. But I am still loving this show because of all the drama and the guests: Amy and her childish behavior, Kristin and her stupid comments, Alex and his back-stabbing ways, Charla and her lips, Keith and his cajones, Dave and his man-boobs, Tara and her sneaky nature (hate the cornrows though!), Tom and his free spirit, Smokey and his soulful eyes, Scott because he is hot and the most mature and Holly because it is fun to make fun of another girl's melons. Just my opinion though folks!

val
    I don't think that any of the old guests that actually got into paradise hotel should be brought back 'cause it's unfair for those who aren't. Plus, it would almost make them win tha game since they got the chance of knowing to much by watching the show at home. Anyway, I was sooooooooo happy the nights that Zack and Toni got evicted (they were the ones I hateds the most at the moment with Amy), so I really don't want them back at the Hotel!!!!!

PLZ!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by val
    I don't think that any of the old guests that actually got into paradise hotel should be brought back 'cause it's unfair for those who aren't. Plus, it would almost make them win tha game since they got the chance of knowing to much by watching the show at home. Anyway, I was sooooooooo happy the nights that Zack and Toni got evicted (they were the ones I hateds the most at the moment with Amy), so I really don't want them back at the Hotel!!!!!

PLZ!!!!!
    Here, here on that one Val. Fox is pretty much a great BS-er in their promises and previews, however, they have had hostess Amanda saying since the beginning of the show "who will leave Paradise forever". Fox being called by the BS detector is one thing, but putting hostess Amanda in that position is cause for uproar! Please do the right thing and stick to the damn rules FOX!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123