+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it me?

The mystery guest from the past was definetly a dissapointment. It would of been great if it was someone like Amanda coming back to bring DRAMA, karma, and revenge. She was a bit of a drama queen but she was definetly my favorite before she left. Any of you guys like her?~!!!

I kind of liked Amanda Pooh, but she is one of those whiney types that tries to use her feminine wiles to get to where she wants to be instead of using her brain. I have no respect for women like that, it makes the rest of us look bad.

FG I missed you guys too yesterday but I had a ton to do then at 4:12pm my entire province and half of the american eastern seaboard lost power. Its finally back on thank goodness I would have suffered withdrawl! lol
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    The mystery guest from the past was definetly a dissapointment. It would of been great if it was someone like Amanda coming back to bring DRAMA, karma, and revenge. She was a bit of a drama queen but she was definetly my favorite before she left. Any of you guys like her?~!!!
    Good Go NO!! There's drama and then there's "drama". Oh my God, this woman lied better than any person I've ever known. I was personally pleased by how Tara went about setting her up and kicking her to the curb!

Rock Star
    Oh funnygirl - you are so right on! Let's go kick the shiznit out of whoever dreamed up the Tom and Curious George fiasco. I'm picturing me kicking whoever this person is -as they lie on the ground begging for mercy and - they wouldn't get any.
    Crapfest! Total Crapfest!
    Pooh, to be honest (sorry, sweetie) I thought Amanda was a whiner. I can't stand girls that whine. And I also don't like girls that flirt with everything in sight when a) they have a boyfriend and b) they lie about it.
    Duxxy, can we just send ALL 12-15 year olds away to an island?
    di

Yep I applauded Tara's underhanded ways, funny how Keith is taking all of this crap when Tara was the first one to actually take out one of the popular originals... I think the only reason Tara isnt targeted like Keith is because the rest of the originals wanted Amanda out too, so as long as you go with the flow in Paradise your stay should be uneventful... THANK GOODNESS Keith came along to shake things up ... oh yeah, Thanks! Toni for being an idiot and voting for the 'wrong man' heheheheh

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    Duxxy, can we just send ALL 12-15 year olds away to an island?
    Sure Luna!! We can get Clearasil to sponser it

(maybe we can send Amy too)

I don't find it boring at all.
    I was glad to see Zack go and I'm even happier to see the originals dwindling each week.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I kind of liked Amanda Pooh, but she is one of those whiney types that tries to use her feminine wiles to get to where she wants to be instead of using her brain. I have no respect for women like that, it makes the rest of us look bad.

FG I missed you guys too yesterday but I had a ton to do then at 4:12pm my entire province and half of the american eastern seaboard lost power. Its finally back on thank goodness I would have suffered withdrawl! lol
    Duxxy that is true. And hey it is television...I guess all whiney attitude gave people to talk about. I guess all females use their feminine wiles so many different ways. Some of us use it wisely and some just thinks hey I got it..Cool. Glad you had powers thank god Boston wasn't hit with that.

That's true...the show did kinda slide...heehee until Keith got there. I think it's a bunch of crap everyone was doggin' on him for sending Zack home but what if he was to send someone else home like Beau or Dave would of that been okay. Since they weren't the favorite according to the foursome powerplayers (kristin, Alex, Zack, and Amy).

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    This is a brilliant plan Dux (by the way, I missed you yesterday). Not only do we take care of the Amy problem, but we get these kids off the boards for a while!!

As a Zack fan this insults me. lol. Only because i go out of my way not to preach about him so that you guys don't get annoyed by me! So instead of wishing away the Zack fans from the board, how bout we focus on the wishing away the obnoxious ones that never shut up about him!...but then again this may have never even applied to me because im older than 12-15. **Much Love**
    PARADISE HOTEL...the most addicting, pointless, unfair, nerve-racking, obessesive, and all-round BEST reality show ever!
    **Fan of the Originals**

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast