+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Post Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    She was nice to Dave when she stuck her tongue down his throat during the kissing contest.
    I forgot about that! You're right!

On Hiatus
    Forgive me for saying this, but I think Dave played it smart. As much as I wanted Alex gone for cheating, he would have been in a crap-load of trouble had he taken everyone's money and then voted off someone else.

I got the feeling he really wanted to vote off Alex. But felt a duty to vote off the person he was literally paid to vote off.

And Beau's statement at the end...I lost all respect for him after that. Not even close to a gracious loser.

And completely off the subject: am I the only human in America who is sick of previews for The OC?
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by mstvfan
    Kristen laughing carelessly about stealing!? So not cool...
    I'm still that there were no consequences for stealing.

And what was up with Amy getting all righteously indignant about lying and back-stabbing, but thinking that stealing is okay?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    JR, that kind of hate speech is what is wrong with america today. What we need is more kindness and caring.

Oh, and they are all idiots.

I was disappointed that there were no repurcussions for Alex because of his cheating.

I really wish Dave had gotten rid of Alex.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Everything Must Go!!!!!!! hawkman's Avatar
    my thoughts on the show:

1) Holly could be replaced with a life size blow up doll and most of the guests, at least, wouldnt be able to tell the difference

2) Dave looked like he was suffering from heat stroke at that room selection. he was sweating and he didnt look too healthy

3) What's the deal with Amy and Dave getting so chummy? She wasn't remotely angered at him for getting rid of beau. Strange things may be brewing there...

4) Beau's attempt to look noble and honest at the end of the show failed completely. he just looked incredibly vain.
    With fondness, I think about the hipsters beavering away in coolness. Because I'm looking upon a framed picture of where they live. It's one of my favourite pictures, and the change of season doesn't change the overall effect too much. The leaves are not on the trees, but the colour of the sandstone is pretty enough. It seems grey and quiet in the picture, but I know for a fact there are a thousand Saturday meals being made and a thousand Saturday plans being hatched to drink and be senseless.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Brilliant

Introducing Tom and Smoky

I have to admit this had to be one of the funniest things on the show tonight. Somebody has a sense of humor who was doing the credits.

Its just so wrong that Alex and Kristen didnt get some sort of repremand for their stealing.
    If I were Beau I'd be pissed off too, if I thought I had nothing to lose, because the 11 people sitting in front of me conspired to keep me from the grand prize - what ever that may be- I would have told them off too. I loved Beau's little heel kick. I think he was really ready to go home.
    Once again Amanda didnt say ...... Forever
    We'll see

And Holly was crying because she was drunk. SNAFU.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Did anyone catch what Beau said in his goodbye speach? In the begining it sounded like he might say something that he put some thought into and at the end I was thinking "what did he say?"

But that was a really good kick on the walk of shame.

TOOOOYOTA!

Hug me!
    Dave did a very smart move. Dave is the odd man out, if he axed Alex. Kristian is not going to have his back. If he axed Scott, Holly wouldn't be happy too. Now that with Beau gone, Amy is all by herself. She feels that she was betrayed by the old alliance and the only person she can count on now is Dave. Man.. Dave is the man, first he got Charla on his side.. then Tara... now Amy.

Side Note, Man.. what's wrong with Tom ? Anyhow, he is just a puppy. He will do whatever Dave and Keith tells him to do.

Amy, she is the new Toni.

Next week, I think they should get Holly out first. Then the week after, Alex.

+ Reply to Thread