+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Post Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I'm shocked. I though for sure Dave was headed after Alex. Is Kristen taking over the b**** position?
    Wasn't she always? I know she was quiet in the beginning, but I can't remember too much she's done that has been nice or even partially decent to anyone (except Alex of course). Remember how she "warned" Keith? 'You're gonna have 5 girls against you if you don't do the right thing', or something like that.

I wonder what Zack and Toni are thinking right about now!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickles4814
    Amy thought that Alex would have the most money so she gave her money to Alex to kick off Keith and Alex agreed to do that but the Alex goes without telling Amy and gives all his money(yes amy's too) and gives it too Dave
    wth is Alex's problem then? He said he didnt have to tell Amy who he gave the money to (or something along the lines of that). But that was Amy's money too. He and Kristin said that Amy knew, but how would have she known if no one told her?

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Is Kristen taking over the b**** position?
    I believe so!!! She's now down on my list, or my "totem" to quote our good friend Beau. Aaaaaaaa Keith better not be going over to the "dark side". Holly gets on my nerves. I know there's editing but I've never seen her talk to Beau, why was she crying her eyes out? Plus, please notice she was talking to CRAZAY TOM!!!

FORT Regular
    Oh yea, Amy wanted Keith gone! Thanx 4 reminding me,guys I'm bak on track now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee
    Wasn't she always? I know she was quiet in the beginning, but I can't remember too much she's done that has been nice or even partially decent to anyone (except Alex of course).
    She was nice to Dave when she stuck her tongue down his throat during the kissing contest.
    Last edited by Unklescott; 08-13-2003 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    wth is Alex's problem then? He said he didnt have to tell Amy who he gave the money to (or something along the lines of that). But that was Amy's money too. He and Kristin said that Amy knew, but how would have she known if no one told her?
    lol good point I have lost ALL respect to Alex and Kirstin tonight jeesh i thought Amy was their friend i guess not

FORT Fogey
    Is it me or does it seem both the girls in Dave's clique are taken by Keith and Tom. Weather watching the show or the previews it looks like the 2 of then show major body language towards each of the 2 guys. I feel this will be the way the show shifts now that the "originals" vs "new people" is a part of the past.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    I know there's editing but I've never seen her talk to Beau, why was she crying her eyes out? Plus, please notice she was talking to CRAZAY TOM!!!
    They had one of those special dates away from everyone else.

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    you really can't blame alex for doing what he did. He basically wasn't sure that he would have had the most cash, they could have always used the fact he cheated to disqualify him...
    I was thinking about that as well. In some ways he and Kristen managed to mitigate the whole cheating affair by giving the profits of that cheating away to Dave for his use (sure was slick how the previews were edited to make it look like the cheating would become much more of a central issue). I wonder if that might have been a shrewd way out of a sticky situation by Alex ... or perhaps even the result of an off-camera agreement for Alex to do this in exchange for the others not making an issue of his cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    They had one of those special dates away from everyone else.
    OOPS! please forgive me !!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread