+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: 8/13 Post Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think the mention of her backstabbing at Pandora's Box pretty much sealed her chances at the Ho-tell. I go the impression that Charla was glad that this was out in the open. (I love that she never said anything about it (to our knowledge)). I think that Keith (who has remained very honest and up front about his intentions) made the right determination. At first I thought it was because of him hurting Charla's feelings the night she was drunk, but after reviewing the episode again, I believe it's because he wants to keep his alliance between her and Dave alive and continue to draw new people (like Tom) in. I think Tara will sink to having sex with Tom or Dave to maintain her status with the "Barbies".
    Well I don't know about the Tara sex part. I can't see her lowering herself to those standards (in her eyes). I do however agree that Keith realized that hooking up with Charla would have jeopardized the alliance. He may like Charla (and I think he does), but at least he's smart enough to realize that getting involved would ruin the alliance and any chances they have of winning the game.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Well I don't know about the Tara sex part. I can't see her lowering herself to those standards (in her eyes). I do however agree that Keith realized that hooking up with Charla would have jeopardized the alliance. He may like Charla (and I think he does), but at least he's smart enough to realize that getting involved would ruin the alliance and any chances they have of winning the game.
    Wow, somebody's spending a lot of time figuring this stuff out. Got your charts and graphs going too YA?

I don't buy it though. I think Charla, Keith and Dave all know exactly what they are doing. What makes this hard is who they are going to backstab in the end.

I still see Charla and "Under the Radar" Scott winning this thing.

I like Keith a lot, and Charla and Scott. With so many episodes remaining and more guests coming and going, it's too difficult for me to pick a winning couple. I have a feeling anyone new coming on will be from among those who didn't make it the first time, rather than first timers.
    Sing & dance the night away!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe
    I like Keith a lot, and Charla and Scott. With so many episodes remaining and more guests coming and going, it's too difficult for me to pick a winning couple. I have a feeling anyone new coming on will be from among those who didn't make it the first time, rather than first timers.
    I can see near the end they might make a "twist" where somebody comes back to paradise since they run out of people to pick from.

As for Tara's comment, i seen it more as a joke then her being vain(like Zack).

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Wow, somebody's spending a lot of time figuring this stuff out. Got your charts and graphs going too YA?

I don't buy it though. I think Charla, Keith and Dave all know exactly what they are doing. What makes this hard is who they are going to backstab in the end.

I still see Charla and "Under the Radar" Scott winning this thing.
    I have spent many hours calculating odds and winning strategies.

Anyway, Scott's a good choice to win since like you said he's stayed under the radar. I don't know which girl is the favorite now. Maybe Holly since she's kind of under the radar too.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread