+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Post Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm
    Was it just me or someone else noticed when Keith was walking down to make his pick they showed Tara's face that was all lit up and when Tom picked her she couldnt resist saying "Oh great I get the leftovers". I think the animosity b/w Charla and Tara about 'whosgonnagetkeith' might just be the first dent in the very powerful outsiders alliance. Think about it peeps!
    I've never liked Tara and never thought she could be trusted ever since she got rid of Amanda after "promising" to keep her there. Her actions the other night reaffirmed that. So yeah, I think Tara will make her move to break away from the Outsiders and form her own alliance.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I've never liked Tara and never thought she could be trusted ever since she got rid of Amanda after "promising" to keep her there. Her actions the other night reaffirmed that. So yeah, I think Tara will make her move to break away from the Outsiders and form her own alliance.
    I think the mention of her backstabbing at Pandora's Box pretty much sealed her chances at the Ho-tell. I go the impression that Charla was glad that this was out in the open. (I love that she never said anything about it (to our knowledge)). I think that Keith (who has remained very honest and up front about his intentions) made the right determination. At first I thought it was because of him hurting Charla's feelings the night she was drunk, but after reviewing the episode again, I believe it's because he wants to keep his alliance between her and Dave alive and continue to draw new people (like Tom) in. I think Tara will sink to having sex with Tom or Dave to maintain her status with the "Barbies".

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think Tara will sink to having sex with Tom or Dave to maintain her status with the "Barbies".

anybody who has sex with dave deserves to win.

On Hiatus
    Wait. People are backstabbing and lying to peoples' faces on PH? NO! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Rock Star
    Paradigm, I think you're onto something. Really. That look that Tara gave Keith when he chose Charla made me think that the Barbie's are fighting over who gets to room with Keith. Who can blame them - would you want to room with Dave or Tom?
    di

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    Paradigm, I think you're onto something. Really. That look that Tara gave Keith when he chose Charla made me think that the Barbie's are fighting over who gets to room with Keith. Who can blame them - would you want to room with Dave or Tom?
    No, the look from Tara was "I can't feakin' believe nobody picked me!" I believe she's the female version of the Zack-azz!

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    No, the look from Tara was "I can't feakin' believe nobody picked me!" I believe she's the female version of the Zack-azz!
    Not quite - at least Tara is smart enough to refrain from complaining aloud to that effect.

"But ... but ... I'm the hottest!" - Zack-azz :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    Not quite - at least Tara is smart enough to refrain from complaining aloud to that effect.

"But ... but ... I'm the hottest!" - Zack-azz :rolleyes
    I disagree: "Guess I get the leftovers" roll of eyes, heavy sigh and disgusted look to group (very Zack-azz like).

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    I disagree: "Guess I get the leftovers" roll of eyes, heavy sigh and disgusted look to group (very Zack-azz like).
    That's rude to be certain, but I guess it's just my personal skew that I don't consider a thinly veiled slam at Tom to be quite as shameful or embarrassing as the ill-conceived, unconcealed self-aggrandizement that Zack regularly voiced.

Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    That's rude to be certain, but I guess it's just my personal skew that I don't consider a thinly veiled slam at Tom to be quite as shameful or embarrassing as the ill-conceived, unconcealed self-aggrandizement that Zack regularly voiced.
    I don't think it was meant for Tom, I think it was actually meant for Keith and the rest of them. She honestly believes she has all of these guys in the bag. She may not be as vocal as Zack-azz was, but she's definitely got potential. If she sticks around for a while, I believe we'll be seeing more and more of this side of her. Although, I would find it incredibly amusing if the quiet Holly would just look at her one day and say "you had your chance and you blew it, now shut the hell up!"

+ Reply to Thread