+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Post Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Do you really think Dave figured that much out, or do you think he was just scurrying around the hotel to make sure that no one was pissed at him and he was still part of the "in crowd"? IMO he was just trying to still be "liked" by everyone and had no long term plans in mind. He is trying to stay one step ahead of the game no doubt. Remember the look on his face and his comments when they brought Tom on? Then look how excited he was when he saw Tom in that dress and couldn't wait to go tell everybody. I was surprised when he told Tom not to wear the dress!
    Yep, I think Dave is just trying to play both sides against each other. His conference with Amy, telling Beau he can trust him, and of course his alliance with Keith and Charla bear that out in my opinion. Alex realized that Dave was the lesser threat between Dave and Keith, so he deferred to Dave rather than Keith since he figured (correctly) that Dave wouldn't dare betray the agreement to send Beau home.

Tara I think will now make a move to split the Outsider alliance. Not necessarily because she likes the Originals better; I just think she likes Keith or at least she doesn't want Charla to have him. I've never thought Tara was fully trustworthy, and her actions last night during roommate selection confirmed that. Charla better sleep with one eye open from now on.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

LG.
    Dave would rather that Alex be booted last night than Beau, but given the fact that he had accepted "money" from Alex (and Kristin) with the understanding it was going towards a Beau-boot, he burned the least bridges and still managed to weaken "the originals" and take out one of Amy and Kristin's "safety men" which may cause them to look to include Dave as someone to save as the number of people that they don't like increases.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Do you really think Dave figured that much out, or do you think he was just scurrying around the hotel to make sure that no one was pissed at him and he was still part of the "in crowd"? IMO he was just trying to still be "liked" by everyone and had no long term plans in mind. He is trying to stay one step ahead of the game no doubt. Remember the look on his face and his comments when they brought Tom on? Then look how excited he was when he saw Tom in that dress and couldn't wait to go tell everybody. I was surprised when he told Tom not to wear the dress!
    While some may look at Dave's decisions as pathetic or trying to fit in, I see it as strategy. Maybe I am giving him more credit than he deserves, but I think he's analyzing his gameplan before putting it into action.

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    While some may look at Dave's decisions as pathetic or trying to fit in, I see it as strategy. Maybe I am giving him more credit than he deserves, but I think he's analyzing his gameplan before putting it into action.
    No, you were right the first time with the "I am giving him more credit than he deserves". Dave is a classic "wannabe".

Skipper
    Quote Originally Posted by mstvfan
    Kristen laughing carelessly about stealing!? So not cool...
    So true! I think Kristen was being a complete idoit and Alex is pathetic I don't think neither Kristen or Alex realise they were cheating on NATIONAL TELEVISON :mad:

Skipper
    Correction...Tom needs serious help.
    Tom doesn't need help he needs to be put in a MENTAL HOSPITAL. I
    feel so bad for Holly having to share a room with a insane guy. I pretty surprize she didn't become insane at the end of the week.

FORT Newbie
    Personally, I think that this was a VERY smart move on Dave's part... If he had voted off Alex, that would only serve to strengthen the bond between Amy, Beau and Kristin.. By giving Beau the boot and creating conflict between Alex and Kristin, and Amy.... he's in a better position..

Also...to be honest.. since Amy has been absolutely ridiculous lately, I'm glad she got screwed in this deal too....... So if this doesn't work out in the end for Dave et al.. I'll still be happy knowing Amy will be miserable for one more week Oh and Tara needs to toughen up... next time Amy ends up in her face like that.. she needs to put her in her place....

Skipper
    Amy is getting on my nerves...she is always whining poor me, poor me. It's all about mmmeeeeeeeee!
    She certinley learn a lot from Zack I bet he would be very proud

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    You guys that are ragging on Dave for picking Beau are being very short-sighted.

The goal is to get rid of the "orginals" group one by one. Beau was one of them. If he had picked Alex - everyone would have been pissed and there would be more tension and friction this week. What Dave has did last night placated Alex, Kristin and Amy so the "outsiders" can send the lambs to the slaughter without any fussin' or feudin'.

It was smart. It was the right decision. It was the only way to proceed. Anyone with me?

here! here Luna well said, thats all I have been thinking while reading these posts. Dave's back was up against the wall, by accepting everyone's money his actions were pretty much bought and paid for by those who gave him their money. Dave made the right move.
    I sincerely LOVED it when Dave walked over to Alex and then kept right on going. It was priceless. I thought Alex was going to shat his drawers! I am still laughing. Dave did the only thing he could do ...
    his punishment??
    Amy's roommate for a week.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    I think Dave made the right move, he accepted the money he got on the promise he would boot Beau out. If he would have taken the money and voted for Alex it would come back to haunt him that he lied and nobody would trust him.

Like somebody said above another great part of him voting out Beau is it drove a wedge between Amy and Kristin/Alex.

+ Reply to Thread