+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Post Show Discussion ***Spoilers***

OMG!! My Ultimate TV had conflicts last night, and failed to record PH! I am so in need of a recap!

Could someone run down the current roomates after last nights ep?? who is Tom(and Smokey) with?? How did Alex get away with cheating?? Will Charla EVER hook up?? What exactly were Beau's last words?? Did Holly speak???

Thanks y'all....I am so crushed that I missed it.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    The Barbie Group is crumbling, but it's not Charla that's bringing it down. Tara is the one that I think will switch sides. I've never liked Tara and never thought she could be trusted, and her reaction to Keith picking Charla last night confirmed that. I expect that Tara will subtly, if not openly, undermine Charla and thus compromise the Outsider Alliance. She may not side with the Inner Circle, but I don't think she'll stick with Charla and Keith anymore.

And luna, you bring up a good point that I really didn't think about. Tom isn't in either group right now, so getting rid of him would have just gotten rid of a nobody that wasn't on either side.

I figure that Alex made the deal with Keith if Keith agreed not to push the cheating issue. The conditions were that Dave would get the money and not Keith, and Alex would be immune from expulsion. That way Alex knew he would be safe and would get away with cheating all at the same time.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by dobolina
    OMG!! My Ultimate TV had conflicts last night, and failed to record PH! I am so in need of a recap!

Could someone run down the current roomates after last nights ep?? who is Tom(and Smokey) with?? How did Alex get away with cheating?? Will Charla EVER hook up?? What exactly were Beau's last words?? Did Holly speak???

Thanks y'all....I am so crushed that I missed it.
    Let's see if I can get all this right.

Tara-Tom/Smokey
    Charla-Keith
    Amy-Dave
    Holly-Scott
    Alex-Kristin
    Beau goes home

See my previous post for my theory on how Alex got away with cheating.

I think Charla and Keith finally hook up next week. They suggested that in the preview (though you can never trust those things, as we've all learned).

Beau said something about trust and betrayal. I don't remember the exact words but basically he implied that everyone there was a liar and backstabber (and he's not far off).

The only thing Holly said was something about spanking Scott.

Rock Star
    YA, I think you're right about Dave making a deal with the devil, I mean Alex *ahem, cough*, to get rid of Beau and gloss right over the cheating thing.

dobolina, good luck getting a recap. We still don't have one for Monday's show. *pouting* I think our beloved recappers have abandoned us for their jobs and lives (the nerve - sheesh!).
    di

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    The only thing Holly said was something about spanking Scott.
    NO, Holly actually gave a speech last night. I can't remember what it was about but she did have quite a bit to say. Maybe it was at Pandora's Box. I was very disappointed in Pandora's Box last night. I wish they would have talked more about Tara's backstabbing efforts with Amanda and Charla early on. I understood what she did, but they needed to kind of grind that idea in where she is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    YA, I think you're right about Dave making a deal with the devil, I mean Alex *ahem, cough*, to get rid of Beau and gloss right over the cheating thing.

dobolina, good luck getting a recap. We still don't have one for Monday's show. *pouting* I think our beloved recappers have abandoned us for their jobs and lives (the nerve - sheesh!).
    Yeah, Dave was quite the wheeler and dealer last night. If the whole deal with Alex wasn't his idea, the producers sure made it look like it was. I think Alex deferred to Dave over Keith since he knew Dave could be more easily manipulated and he doesn't trust Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Yeah, Dave was quite the wheeler and dealer last night. If the whole deal with Alex wasn't his idea, the producers sure made it look like it was. I think Alex deferred to Dave over Keith since he knew Dave could be more easily manipulated and he doesn't trust Keith.
    I was sad to see Beau go, not that I really like him or anything but he didn't really deserve it at this point, Alex was the one who stole the cash, he should have gone. For once I was glad to hear Amy get pissed off at someone, Alex and Kristin deserved it, they should have told her they were giving all their money to Dave.

I also saw the look on Tara's face when Keith picked Charla, but the previews make it seem like Keith can't decided which one to pick out of the two of them, and then Tara is licking Alex, it shall be interesting. I like Keith and Charla together, she needs someone, its about time.

I can't wait until Monday !

Hey thanks everybody!! Funnygirl's take on things kinda cleared things up too. A different perspective and some different details to flesh out exactly what happened. YA, thanks also. I like your theory on how Alex escaped the "cheatergate" scandal.

Just from reading this thread and knowing what happened on monday and in all previous eps....I would have to say that Alex deferred to Dave becaue Dave is just more trustworthy than Keith. Keith has already shown EVERYONE there that he is there to shake things up, not to be mr. trustworthy ally. I dont think its that Dave is more easily manipulated. Dave is a smart player. He is the ORIGINAL new guy and has stayed at the hotel though many have wanted to get rid of him.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

On Hiatus
    Can someone help me out here? I have this short term memory loss problem, and while I was having a terrible insomnia thing last night, I was not able to remember what happened during Pandora's Box, nor was I able to remember who picked whom for rooming.

Heeeelp!
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

stuff

Things that maybe others didn't notice:

- Dave had a pad and pencil in one scene where he was talking
    strategy with Charla and Keith and was pointing to it.
    Seems like the guy had notes and graphs for game strategy.

- Keith saying why does Dave let Charla walk all over her. Does he?

- Charla says yes, she'd give Dave a hug, to reassure Dave that she is still trustworthy, Dave holds out his arms and Charla just keeps doing her hair. Classic.

- Tara with the "I don't care about anyone in this Hotel" attitude.
    Was it just talk, or was it real? (Remember they used to think she was
    a snob when she first got there) Amy didn't have to go postal on her for listening in. Amy and Dave coulda got up and walked away too.

- Keith and Charla flirting while Charla did her hair. What were they playing at? What were they saying? What he trying to kiss her or tickle her?

- Tom had alot of insight into the game when he answer the Pandora question about who was playing the game the most. Dave and Tara.
    Tara immediately said "the Amanda thing". Maybe that revealed
    things to others. Tom may not be that stupid yet?

- Tom being first to breakfast?

- Dave going to bed at 4am?

- Tom getting dressed up in Charla's dress in the room, but yet immediately they change to the elimination and everyone is in jeans and shirts. Producers told Tom to change?

- Scott and Holly ? Spanking? So ?

+ Reply to Thread