+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funny PH website

FORT Fogey
    you think that site is funny, you ever see the FOX PH message board, i go there everyday for a good laugh. It's like every other post is Zack is hot, Keith should be kicked off, I am Amy's sister....

Whenever i read those boards it's like what show are you watching????

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    you think that site is funny, you ever see the FOX PH message board, i go there everyday for a good laugh. It's like every other post is Zack is hot, Keith should be kicked off, I am Amy's sister....

Yea, I've been on the message board too. They have some weird PH viewers. There are some that are "I am Beau's girlfriend" and "I know Zack" and stuff.

And as for the song, being the Zack fan I am, I thought that song was LAME.

lol_its_fun
    No way, Zack will not be back bacause he is using his street smart degree to apply for lawyer.

lol_its_fun
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan

Apparently, someone posts as Alex's cousin and posts new thread with the same topic " Alex is hot" every hour.

OMG!!! lmao
    that was so lame

Zack-attack

Have I mentioned how much I think KEITH ROCKS?!?!?! Websites like the one for Zack makes me laugh.... ugh... Zack and Amy can both KISS IT!!! Haha
    If you love someone set them free. If they do not come back - call em up when your drunk!!! Hahaha

Damn them Zack fans!! haha
    If you love someone set them free. If they do not come back - call em up when your drunk!!! Hahaha

Let's start up a website so we can petition FOX to get Dave some action. How about www. getdavelaid .com

HA HA HA!

I'm speechless......

Idol Fan
    I was just checking out this thread, and my response is:

Unbelievable!!!

For you kids who call Amy & Zack examples of "True Love" - for goodness' sake, learn about abusive relationships! Amy was a doormat for Zach, and he lied to her, was cold and in a rage and his ego was out of this world! The two of them desperately need therapy, not a co-dependent relationship! That was the unhealthiest 'relationship" you can find and doesn't come close to something healthy and loving! READ up on it! And have you even noticed Amy's childish rage since he left? That is NOT an example of someone missing the one they love!

Bellenote

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast