+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funny PH website

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Maybe I should record a song in response, entitled "Get a Life, Scumbo".

from the website:

Latest News:

7 /31/03- I received an email from Zack himself today and he's given me permission to reprint it here for all of you to read! Here it is!

"This is Zack from Paradise Hotel! I just wanted to say how amazing, and supportive you and all the people are of me and Amy. I don't think the show really did justice on how much I care about Amy. I love her if that answers anybody's questions. No, this is also not a typical "Reality relationship" either. I tried to be as real as I could on the show, like me or hate me. At least no one could say I was fake. The only reason people are seeing these fights were because her and I had a semi-rough growing up, and all we were trying to do was figure eachother out, so that we could love eachother, and never ever hurt one another. I can honestly say, that no woman has ever had the effect on me that Amy has. I think we both will do anything in our power to make our "reality relationship work." We both care about each other more then anyone knows. But my point in contacting you was to tell everyone, that I cannot express enough gratitude for what you have done for me! Even the negative comments will help me strive to be a better person, if not for myself, for Amy. Hell who knows maybe I'll get lucky and there will be a twist to bring me back. I can only dream right!"

So everyone, we know that Zack is aware of this campaign, we know that FOX is aware of this campaign.... Now we need the world to know! Please email your local papers and publications and let them know about this website! Tell people in chatrooms, link to the site in your livejournal... whatever you can do to spread the word!

Thanks
    off to play with the geodesic garden gnomes

I'm calling my lawyer

[QUOTE=CharlaFan]to anybody who likes or hates Zack you should check out this site.

http://www.scumbo.com/zach/

:rolleyes You have got to be kidding me. Why in God's name would they start a petition to get him back on the show???? Ummm....HELLO this is a reality show, not REAL life. If Zack and Amy were meant to be together, they could do so after the show is over.

I'll eat my shorts if that was the REAL Zack sending that e-mail. Morons. (Them, not y'all)

Exactly cc, particularly as they both live in the same damn area of Arizona. :rolleyes
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'll eat my shorts if that was the REAL Zack sending that e-mail. Morons. (Them, not y'all)
    John, I hope you're hungry cuz I just know that one of the egg-heads that belong to this site will find out how this petition got started and will find that it links directly back to the Zack-azz himself!

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick
    I'm calling my lawyer

That is too freakin funny!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scumbo website
    We at Scumbo were extremely appalled by Keith's decision on Paradise Hotel on 6/29/03 to seperate Zack and Amy, who were obviously falling in love. We realize that Paradise Hotel is a game, and someone had to be leave paradise forever, however with more and more trashy TV permeating the airwaves, it was truly refreshing to see true love flourish on a primetime network show, warts and all. With that in mind, we feel that FOX could truly seperate itself from the pack, and make a real statement to the rest of the networks by reinstating Zack, and showing the other networks what REALITY TV is all about!
    Appaled at Keith's decisison? Are they kidding me? What REALITY TV is all about? The reality is Zack is a pinhead boy who treats women like crap and is probably back home in AZ wandering around the frozen food section at the grocery store yelling "Mommy, is that you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Appaled at Keith's decisison? Are they kidding me? What REALITY TV is all about? The reality is Zack is a pinhead boy who treats women like crap and is probably back home in AZ wandering around the frozen food section at the grocery store yelling "Mommy, is that you?"
    I did not realize that they allowed internet usage at these correction facilities. Who on earth would allow this crap. I realize it's a free country, but these looney-tunes need to be monitored better!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast