+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: In the beginning, who was your favorite?

In the beginning, who was your favorite?

Before there weren't anyone but the orginals, Before we got to know their true colors...who were your favorite guy and girl and why...and also why are they not your favorites anymore (unless they still are)?

My favorites in the beginning were Andon and Amy... Andon because he was hot, and Amy because she "seemed" to be the most nice and outgoing.

Now i like, (and i dont really know why) Zack and Amy instead...although Amy needs an attitude adjustment.
    PARADISE HOTEL...the most addicting, pointless, unfair, nerve-racking, obessesive, and all-round BEST reality show ever!
    **Fan of the Originals**

FORT Fogey
    I liked Charla and Beau

Charla because i thought she was the best looking and also had the puppy dog complex thing going for her(she seemed so cute and helpless)

Beau seemed to be the funniest of the guys. If i had to go at it now Charla and Keith. You got to respect the way Keith is and it just funny how he brushes off amy.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    At first I thought Scott and Beau were the coolest guys. Neither one of them seemed to be in the middle of all the juvenile crap that everyone else was into. And Kristin seemed like the coolest girl, because she was quiet and didn't really get in anyone's way.

Funny how things change, eh? Now I can't stand Kristin and Beau is annoying. Scott I'm starting to waver on due to his behavior the last few episodes.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    My favorite in the beginning was Toni. Now it's Charla.

My favourite was Zack and still would be if he was on the show.

My favorites in the beginning were Amanda (I know, I know) and Andon.

My favorites now are Holly and Tom. They're new, don't know enough about them, and add some air of mystery about them...well, except for Tom, but I think his whole "out there" personna is just for show.

Rock Star
    My favorites at the beginning were Andon and Toni.

Now I think Keith is the man for having the guts to stand up to the ruling class. As for the ladies, I'm rooting for Charla, although I wish there was a woman there that would put Amy, Kristin, and the dear departed Toni in their place once in awhile.
    di

Rock Star
    On second thought...I guess Charla DID eventually put Toni in her place - in her own way.

You go, girl!
    di

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    My favorite in the beginning was Toni. Now it's Charla.
    I agree with bored, Toni was my favorite girl. Scott was my favorite guy. All the others I kept bouncing back and forth on the week or two following.

I now like Keith and Charla the best, personality and game-wise.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Regular
    My favourites in the beginning were Scott and probably Kristin. They just appealed to me,I'm not sure why....
    I couldn't stand Charla in the beginning,but she is probably my favourite now,along with Keith.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast