+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: In the beginning, who was your favorite?

I like Beau & Amanda...I thought they made a cute couple. Until Amanda answered that ? from Pandora's box about cheating. She was cool, alil bit of a drama queen but atlease she don't need an attitude adjustment like most of them(except Charla). Andon was normal and sane( too bad he had to leave so early, but he knew it was coming).Charla is just full of ideas(whom I think is one the best player for this game).Toni well lets just say she made this whole show(confrontation-drama-action and a bag of chips). Keith last but not least my favorite. Took allot to do what he did and knowing the consequences but he stuck by it...this was someone who definetly knew what was going on in the show and probally have a couple of ideas of his own how to WIN and play the game and not let the game play him(Him and Charla makes a cute couple). That is what I think unless someone dissagree with me.

Well I didnt start watching this 'crapfest' until the 2nd or 3rd show, so I didnt really have any favourites. If I had to choose I would have to say.........

omg I wrote that intro and now I have been sitting here thinking about it for 5 mins! I cant come up with one couple that I like!

OH wait!!! Amanda and Jason ha! they belonged together
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Rock Star
    Pumpkin, you should think what you think even if someone disagrees with you!!

I just didn't like Amanda because of the whining. That, and I thought she was a
    di

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    Pumpkin, you should think what you think even if someone disagrees with you!!

I just didn't like Amanda because of the whining. That, and I thought she was a
    Luna I do think what I think. It's just that it's great to have everyone elses opinions eventhough if it means they agree or dissagree.

In the beginning I liked Beau and Scott ... both attractive, gentlemanly guys. Beau's hotness distracted me from seeing his inner idiot. Even in the last ep I thought he was so adorable doing that head bob and dance on the boat with Keith. Girlwise, I liked Charla since she was the underdog.

Now I think Scott is being a little shady. Keith and Charla are now my favorites. The show wouldn't be the same without them. Now that I think of it ... the show wouldn't be the same without any of these characters Except Holly and Tom ... maybe once they start talking I'll take a liking to them too.

I used to be repulsed by Dave (especially the way he was objectifying Charla - remember the I have Charla's underwear scene!!?! ew) but I am coming around to liking him now.
    Last edited by realitynut; 08-16-2003 at 03:27 PM.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Dave is all over the place with me. At first he was an annoying obnoxious dork, then he settled down for a while. He still shows flashes of his dorkiness and lately he's been quite the master schemer.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I loved Scott from day one and still do......he is dreamy
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

On an individual basis I would have to agree with Saltybabe, Scott is dreamy and a man's man and not in a homoerotic way!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I liked Scott 'cuz he's nice and am to admit I actually liked Amy, 'cuz she "seemed" like a sweet person.

Now, my fav.s are Holly and Tom.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    I liked Scott 'cuz he's nice and am to admit I actually liked Amy, 'cuz she "seemed" like a sweet person.

Now, my fav.s are Holly and Tom.

Why Holly and Tom?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast