+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could influence the game...

FORT Regular

If you could influence the game...

I'm always telling my boyfriend, stuff like, "If I were her (him) I'd...." I thought this thread might be kind of fun. If you could give advice to your favorite characters on the show, what would you tell them?

My favorites are the "outcasts," but of them, I'd like to see Dave and Charla win the game.

I'd tell Charla to go back to Dave ("dump" Keith), because I just can't see any newcomers wanting to hook-up with the poor dude. Dave is definitely a safety net. I think that's all it will take for her. That also means she has to work on keeping him there. Without him, I'm afraid she's a goner, too.

I'd tell Dave to encourage Charla to "skank up" a little. He could remind her that she'd not be so appealing if she didn't do her make-up, wear sexy clothes, and do her hair up nicely. She also needs to keep up the cold act. Too many new guys have taken an initial interest in her (Dave, Matt, Keith, and Tom.) Fortunately, circumstance lead these men (except Dave) to make different choices during the roommate selection--but if Matt hadn't trusted Toni, Keith didn't already have a plan, and Tom wasn't influenced by Dave, I'm sure Charla would've easily been their pick. I'm hoping she (or Dave, as the game goes) will always get this lucky--at least when the new guy has the power to break up the couples. Maybe she could shave her head and stop taking showers. Lol.

Hopefully, Charla won't turn on Dave. I don't think she will, but she may just be so desperate to get it on with somebody she's attracted to, that she'll do anything! On the same token, I hope he doesn't turn on her, based on, "I'll see her after the show ends." I really believe they need eachother to survive the game.

I'd tell them to drown Amy in the pool.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Regular
    Or lock Amy in a room with Keith for a few hours. Amy ----> <----- Keith. That would make for some GREAT reality T.V.! Then they can drown her.

If I were one of the girls, I would just slap Amy across face for being Amy.

Be careful, you might end up with your hand covered in zit pus & grease.

Yeah. I better get some gloves before slapping her.

No slapping girls! You need to close your hand and make a fist, its much more effective... depending on the results you want.
    For some silence I suggest you use the method I have described above.
    To hear more whining and moaning I suggest you use the open hand bitch-slap method, which will eventually bring you to the method described above. See fig F2 for details
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    No slapping girls! You need to close your hand and make a fist, its much more effective... depending on the results you want.
    For some silence I suggest you use the method I have described above.
    To hear more whining and moaning I suggest you use the open hand bitch-slap method, which will eventually bring you to the method described above. See fig F2 for details

Yeah. Make a fist at her. Hoping she'll be too sore to talk.

NO honey make a fist, hit her with it and knock her unconscious, that will ensure you some peace and quiet for a few minutes
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

And while she's out cold, we can take that opportunity to wash her face & hair, as well as put a gag in her mouth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast