+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could influence the game...

She might even thank us for it!! lmao
    Lancome counter here we come!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Everything Must Go!!!!!!! hawkman's Avatar
    Some time without her whining? Count me in on the gagging of Amy
    With fondness, I think about the hipsters beavering away in coolness. Because I'm looking upon a framed picture of where they live. It's one of my favourite pictures, and the change of season doesn't change the overall effect too much. The leaves are not on the trees, but the colour of the sandstone is pretty enough. It seems grey and quiet in the picture, but I know for a fact there are a thousand Saturday meals being made and a thousand Saturday plans being hatched to drink and be senseless.

When Amy starts being a bitch to Keith I would love to see Charla and/or Tara stand up for Keith and slap Amy if necessary.

If Amy were a man and if this wasn't national television, I am sure Keith would have already punched her. One of the girls needs to punch Amy for Keith.

i think dave should challenge amy to a tennis match and when he hits the ball over it will hit her in the face , in doing so this will cause one big crater to her face instead of the connect the dot craters that she currently has.

I'd find a way to get rid of Dave because I think if he wasn't running around all day trying to get all of the plans together, no one would. That would make the elimination part more suspenseful because no one would have a clue what anyone else was going to do!

I would tell Dave to get a grip on reality..Charla is NEVER going to date you dude,so just forget it.Besides,she is ugly,in my opinion.
    I would definately have to cold cock Amy...she talks to much.After she was unconscious I would smear Accutane all over her face.
    I would tell everyone to draw and quarter Alex and Kristin..I can't stand them.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Okay just when did the board turn violent? I hate Amy too, but watching her self-destruct is a lot more entertaining than hurting my own hand to slap/punch her. No, I think my advice would be just to give her enough rope and she will take care of herself. It's working quite effectively on Alex. His stupidity caused him to join alliances with Dave...did you miss the tail between his legs when he was walking over to give Dave all of their money?

:monkeybut <---Alex

LOL FG !! I LOVED that!! I am an evil evil person! LOL dont care!! Loved it! hahahahaha
    I wonder what dastardly delights tonight has in store for us

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    LOL FG !! I LOVED that!! I am an evil evil person! LOL dont care!! Loved it! hahahahaha
    I wonder what dastardly delights tonight has in store for us
    I don't know, but I hope the new guest has a big booty, cuz there are going to be a lot of lips affixed to it tonight!!! :O

LMAO you sing it girl!!
    you have

Dave Alex
    Charla Kristen
    Keith Amy
    Tara
    Tom
    Scott
    Holly

It all depends on who can talk the sweetest. Scott will go where ever he thinks he has to go to stay in the game, Holly will follow him and Tom will go which ever way the wind blows him. Actually I think Tom is leaning more to the New Guy's alliance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast