+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do we watch this show?

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Eh, can you speak into my GOOD ear? I'm having trouble hearing you.

Besides, I said I CAN quit, not that I WOULD.
    I'd call you on this, but I just LOVE recapping the events of previous shows with you. That's a whole different addiction!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'd call you on this, but I just LOVE recapping the events of previous shows with you. That's a whole different addiction!
    Ah, now that we agree on. The real fun is getting everyone's commentary on the events of the previous episodes, and speculation as to what will happen on the next one.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    I've been pondering this for some time now, and I was just wondering why we all watch this inane show. I mean, personally, it causes flashbacks to high school that are worthy of a Kubrick film.

Why do you watch this show? And if you had to own up to it in public, would you?
    I have given into my addiction. Before I was a closet fan, now I go around the office asking if anyone else watches it so I have people to gossip with!

FORT Fogey
    I think the premise of this show is so incredibly stupid that's it's actually funny to watch. What makes it even more of a guilty treat is how these people are reacting. You think that if you was given a nice free luxory vacation that you would be more civil and realise this isn't real life it just a game show.

Everything Must Go!!!!!!! hawkman's Avatar
    it's visual heroin. you know its bad but you cant stop. i just watch because its funny seeing people be that fake.
    With fondness, I think about the hipsters beavering away in coolness. Because I'm looking upon a framed picture of where they live. It's one of my favourite pictures, and the change of season doesn't change the overall effect too much. The leaves are not on the trees, but the colour of the sandstone is pretty enough. It seems grey and quiet in the picture, but I know for a fact there are a thousand Saturday meals being made and a thousand Saturday plans being hatched to drink and be senseless.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I watch this show because it makes me feel like the smartest person alive. Seriously, these people are as entertaining as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    I have given into my addiction. Before I was a closet fan, now I go around the office asking if anyone else watches it so I have people to gossip with!
    Your so lucky! No one I work with watches (at least they won't admit to it). That's why I came here!

I am hooked, I thought it was coming to an end, and then I found out today that the finale isn't until the end of September, I am so happy, I love this show.

Visual Heroin....nice, Hawkman. I guess that makes "Temptation Island 3" our methadone!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Fan
    smokey the monkey.....

if there was ever a reality tv star waiting to cross into movies...it's smokey

damn i love that monkey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast