+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tom: Crazy Monkey Guy

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    He can pretty much hang around either group enough to listen in to their conversations. Who is to say that he's not bunking out with the originals and feeding info back to the Barbies or that he's getting info from both sides to use in his own defense.

I really dont think that's true. I think the Outsiders pretty much caught on to his conniving ways a few episodes ago. When the Originals returned to the island, the Outsiders had a conversation about how Tom and Des had completely turned over to the dark side.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Star you are investing way too much emotion into this. Tom IS playing the game in his own subtle way. He can pretty much hang around either group enough to listen in to their conversations. Who is to say that he's not bunking out with the originals and feeding info back to the Barbies or that he's getting info from both sides to use in his own defense.

I also think that the bullshit speech he gave last night to Desiree about not picking her is just that, BS!!! Nobody is really paying attention to him for the most part, but when the spotlight is on him he knows exactly what he's going to do and how to do it. This guy is "acting" and quite honestly at this juncture of the game is almost deserving of at least a Golden Globe.
    You know, I thought the same thing, for a brief moment. Maybe Tom is tired of Des hanging around Amy and the Originals all the time, so his little speech about strategy was the perfect way to dump her and not look bad while doing it.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I don't think Tom likes Des, she obviously likes him but I don't think Tom likes her choosing him all the time. I think he made that excuse up to get away from her for a week.
    mom2
    could be wishful thinking, though.

FORT Newbie
    Regardless of what Tom likes or doesnt like he would be foolish not to side with Des right now. If he has any ambitions to stay on that show then he needs Desiree. See Dave has Charla(til the end of the show when she backstabs him) and Keith has Tara. Beau has Amy and we know that Scott has Holly and Melanie(if he plays his cards right) so where does that leave Tom? He needs someone he knows he can rely on. He cant for sure say that Holly or Mel will help him when it comes down to it so it would just be foolish for him to not side with Desiree. I think the two have a lot more power then ya'll give them credit for it Desi would stop showing her damn hand! Goofy ass girl.

FORT Newbie
    Oh I think Des should have keep her mouth shut about dave. Not a smart move.

If tom has any balls at all (i'm not bashing the guy since i don't know him at all) he should side with Tara or Charla and make either one of them choose him over Dave or Keith.... that'll be interesting to see....

I really want him to turn his back against the "originals" but that would leave him to DCKT... and how he could win I just said above....

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    I don't think Tom likes Des, she obviously likes him but I don't think Tom likes her choosing him all the time. I think he made that excuse up to get away from her for a week.
    mom2
    could be wishful thinking, though.
    Tom doesn't like Desiree, and I, too, was surprised he had anything important to say during the roommate selection. Maybe the crazy act was a ploy to keep the cast away from him, as they'd always zoom in on the newbies trying to sway them to pick a side. I'm sure with rumors such as Amy wanting to throw her fork at Tara the environment has become hostile and Tom is afraid to side with DCKT? He really does look scared sometimes. When he was saying, "I hope this selection will give you some kind of power" to Desiree he really meant, "I hope this selection will not piss you off and make you want to hurt me!"

Párádizzlé Fo' Shízzlé NYC Diesel's Avatar
    Tom was just settling in acting like another Barbie Doll....so this week, he spoke more about strategizing.....all colours seem so crystal now....In their minds, it's only the Ultimate Couple.....the rest is just Hogwash...

I don't relaly think that Tom or Des have any chance of winning this game. But that's just my opinion.
    *smooches*

Hug me!
    Who else like Tom last night.. He just acted so classic last night when he heard he is the one who is going home. I am going to miss smokey.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread