+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 98

Thread: Tom: Crazy Monkey Guy

  1. #71
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    78
    Oh, is Tom still on PH? I couldn't tell by Monday and Wednesday's episodes.

    Even with the dancing and Smokey (although the monkey is cute!), I thought Tom was okay. He just seemed like he was there to have a good time. Until he revealed his true colors though. What does he have against Dave? Just because Dave is playing the game?

    What if Tom had been voted on during the 2nd week rather than Dave? Would Tom be gone (and returning as a visitor) by now?

  2. #72
    FORT Regular SweetAsCheryPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    washington
    Age
    34
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug
    Oh, is Tom still on PH? I couldn't tell by Monday and Wednesday's episodes.

    Even with the dancing and Smokey (although the monkey is cute!), I thought Tom was okay. He just seemed like he was there to have a good time. Until he revealed his true colors though. What does he have against Dave? Just because Dave is playing the game?

    What if Tom had been voted on during the 2nd week rather than Dave? Would Tom be gone (and returning as a visitor) by now?
    Oh wow what a revelation. Had Charla had no one to turn to and the other dude was voted on she probably would have quit by now. Not much to say 'bout Tom, at first he was trying to be cool and different then probably figured hey, this place is cool - I wanna stay maybe I should quit the freak show. Then made the spineless move to congregate with the originals. He at first showed promise and then turned out to be a turd like the rest.

  3. #73
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,109
    Charla seems to have hit it off pretty good with Tom from what they showed us. The first night he was there and she was drunk she was getting pretty flirty with him. Other times they show her talking to him also(the Alex fooling around with Holly and Tara episode comes to mind).

    If he would have got voted on instead of Dave i think there would be an even bigger chance she would really have hit it off with him although i don't think Tom would have been as much into winning this think as Dave.

  4. #74
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Tom didn't make the cut the first time because he made fun of Zack and Beau, so the Originals brought on Dave thinking he was no threat and they could get rid of him at the next vote-off. Their plan would have worked except for the stupidity of Andon, who picked Toni (along with two other guys) instead of picking Charla and having Charla choose Andon over Dave (as I believe she would have done at that time).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  5. #75
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    I hope Tom is wrong about the vulnerable person having some kind of extra power next week.
    There is no reason to do this as everyone should be on the same footing now imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  6. #76
    Párádizzlé Fo' Shízzlé NYC Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    16
    Monkey boy sure spoke a lot today didn't he? LOL!

    Look who's playing the GAME now?

  7. #77
    Check that out! fallsplendor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Food Dish
    Posts
    126
    I think Tom has something up his sleeve. I don't think he's with the originals because he likes them. Last night during pandora's box when Amy was asked about being jealous of Tara, Tom so much as rolled his eyes in a way that said he was getting tired of Amy and her mouth, jmo. I think that he's plotting against everyone to win.
    *smooches*

  8. #78
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    I think Tom has something up his sleeve. I don't think he's with the originals because he likes them. Last night during pandora's box when Amy was asked about being jealous of Tara, Tom so much as rolled his eyes in a way that said he was getting tired of Amy and her mouth, jmo. I think that he's plotting against everyone to win.
    Well he certainly kept his head down and out of the line of fire when the Originals came back and bullied the Outsiders. That was a smart move on his part. I'm not sure he likes the Originals either, but at the moment he needs allies to stay in the game.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  9. #79
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Well he certainly kept his head down and out of the line of fire when the Originals came back and bullied the Outsiders. That was a smart move on his part. I'm not sure he likes the Originals either, but at the moment he needs allies to stay in the game.
    He definitely doesn't like The Outsiders (at least Keith and Dave) but I have to agree that I dont think he likes the Originals either (with a few exceptions). He should be a man and stand up for what is right even if it makes him lose the game. There's a difference between playing a game and allowing cruelty to happen around you without trying to stop it. I would be more ashamed to be Scott and Tom, who clearly know what is right yet dont speak up to say that it is wrong. At least Amy and the other Originals believe that they are acting with honor as misguided as that may be.

  10. #80
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    He definitely doesn't like The Outsiders (at least Keith and Dave) but I have to agree that I dont think he likes the Originals either (with a few exceptions). He should be a man and stand up for what is right even if it makes him lose the game. There's a difference between playing a game and allowing cruelty to happen around you without trying to stop it. I would be more ashamed to be Scott and Tom, who clearly know what is right yet dont speak up to say that it is wrong. At least Amy and the other Originals believe that they are acting with honor as misguided as that may be.
    Star you are investing way too much emotion into this. Tom IS playing the game in his own subtle way. He can pretty much hang around either group enough to listen in to their conversations. Who is to say that he's not bunking out with the originals and feeding info back to the Barbies or that he's getting info from both sides to use in his own defense.

    I also think that the bullshit speech he gave last night to Desiree about not picking her is just that, BS!!! Nobody is really paying attention to him for the most part, but when the spotlight is on him he knows exactly what he's going to do and how to do it. This guy is "acting" and quite honestly at this juncture of the game is almost deserving of at least a Golden Globe.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.