+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tom: Crazy Monkey Guy

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    Gotta hand it to Tom for out-Dave-ing Dave with the breakfast in bed for all the girls at PH (on the 08/27 show). I loved the look on Dave's face when he found out ... it was so "why didn't *I* think of that first!"

Yep. Then Dave tries to outdo him with his song. A valiant effort, but he was clearly overmatched by a superior opponent and the victory went to the visitors in a closely fought 3-2 contest.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Tom's eyes are to die for...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I don't think that's odd. Let's ask Binky. *turns to sock puppet* Binky, what do you think?

I loved Tom when he first came on. Now I am dissappointed in him for wanting to go against the very people who made sure that he stayed. I understand that he is playing the game, which I admire him for just as much as I admire Keith. But I don't think Tom realizes how much trouble he may be in for...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I loved Tom when he first came on. Now I am dissappointed in him for wanting to go against the very people who made sure that he stayed. I understand that he is playing the game, which I admire him for just as much as I admire Keith. But I don't think Tom realizes how much trouble he may be in for...
    I have to agree with you here. That's just not good strategy for him and Desiree this early in the game. Des helped get rid of Alex, which won't endear her to the Originals, and if she turns against the Outsiders then she'll end up with no one backing her up when the time comes. Tom is guilty by association, and he's not really tight with either group. He needs to do what Scott does and just play it cool and stay out of the drama.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

On Hiatus
    I have to wonder if we've been messed with by the PH editors again. It's entirely possible that Tom's been this shady since the beginning, but they chose to show the goofball stuff to make him more likeable. I mean, really...if I hadn't seen anything of him before last night, I REALLY would have hated him for lying right to Dave's face.

And Smokey got NO face time last night. I was saddened.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Tom is CRAZY if he thinks he is going to get anywhere in the game turning on Dave and Keith. Who does that leave him with now? Scott to align with?

You know, I liked him a lot, too, until he said he hated Dave and had been boldfaced lying to him. Dave and Keith have been entirely cool with him.

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    I have to wonder if we've been messed with by the PH editors again. It's entirely possible that Tom's been this shady since the beginning, but they chose to show the goofball stuff to make him more likeable. I mean, really...if I hadn't seen anything of him before last night, I REALLY would have hated him for lying right to Dave's face.

And Smokey got NO face time last night. I was saddened.
    Good point. I don't necessarily mind him being shady. I just think that he isn't thinking his decision through. Oh, if we don't see Smokey on Monday, I am gonna cry from dissappointment!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Does smokey have his own thread?? Because it looks like he aught to.
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    Gotta hand it to Tom for out-Dave-ing Dave with the breakfast in bed for all the girls at PH (on the 08/27 show). I loved the look on Dave's face when he found out ... it was so "why didn't *I* think of that first!"
    Except Tom's effort actually seemed more genuine, if you can actually be genuine in paradise.

+ Reply to Thread