+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 98

Thread: Tom: Crazy Monkey Guy

  1. #31
    Paging Dr. House Salty Babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Floriduh
    Posts
    409
    I find him very disturbing to watch.He is a grown man who talks to a sock.Does anyone else think this is a tiny bit odd?
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

  2. #32
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    I find him very disturbing to watch.He is a grown man who talks to a sock.Does anyone else think this is a tiny bit odd?
    I don't think that's odd. Let's ask Binky. *turns to sock puppet* Binky, what do you think?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  3. #33
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    I think Tom needs a visit from the lithium fairy
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  4. #34
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I don't think that's odd. Let's ask Binky. *turns to sock puppet* Binky, what do you think?
    Tell Binky he still owes me a ten spot for that time we went out to that "adult entertainment" club...

    You know, I think it is normal for a grown man to have a favorite old stuffed animal. I do think that it is strange that he admits it. But I think he has a sense of humor and is just being silly. Maybe even possibly trying to have the other house guests think he is a loon when he is actually smart and playing the game a bit differently...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

  5. #35
    On Hiatus
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    936
    Maybe he just has a really big Lamb Chop fetish.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

  6. #36
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Tell Binky he still owes me a ten spot for that time we went out to that "adult entertainment" club...

    You know, I think it is normal for a grown man to have a favorite old stuffed animal. I do think that it is strange that he admits it. But I think he has a sense of humor and is just being silly. Maybe even possibly trying to have the other house guests think he is a loon when he is actually smart and playing the game a bit differently...
    That's a good possibility. Either the guy really is nuts, or he's just making everyone think he is so they'll underestimate him (which is what I think).

    Oh, and Binky said as soon as he gets the money that Guido owes him, you're paid.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  7. #37
    What is reality? OldSchoolBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Island Paradise
    Posts
    1,048
    Tom is cute and adds another dimension to the show. Is he crazy or just acting crazy? A little of both, I believe. He seems as though he likes to have a good time, but I think the over the top stuff is to keep the other guests on their toes and make them see him as harmless.

    As for Smokey - the old adage - "Boys and their toys" - some have Ferraris, some have sock puppets.
    Sing & dance the night away!

  8. #38
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe
    Tom is cute and adds another dimension to the show. Is he crazy or just acting crazy? A little of both, I believe. He seems as though he likes to have a good time, but I think the over the top stuff is to keep the other guests on their toes and make them see him as harmless.

    As for Smokey - the old adage - "Boys and their toys" - some have Ferraris, some have sock puppets.
    You forgot video games. Give us gamers some love too.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  9. #39
    What is reality? OldSchoolBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Island Paradise
    Posts
    1,048
    Silly boy, Apple! There are a myriad of toys and games between a Ferrari and a sock puppet - I was merely using the extremes, because I couldn't possibly name them all.
    Sing & dance the night away!

  10. #40
    just let go... Delia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Heaven...NOT!
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,158
    So far, from what I've seen, I really like Tom. I just hope he isn't on drugs, 'cuz he does a lotta wierd things sometimes. Did I mention he has perfect eyes
    by the way? And Smokey rocks too! He might even
    have a chance to beat Arnold!

    Ladies and Gentleman! I finally have a crush on Paradizzle!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.