+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61

Thread: Alex's Bleeped Comment? (8/11)

  1. #1
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10

    Alex's Bleeped Comment? (8/11)

    Does anyone have any idea what it was that Alex said to Dave during casino night? From Dave's reaction, I got the sense that it was an ethnic slur. If so, I wouldn't have blamed Dave had he beat the snot out of Alex.

    These people are all such stupid twits, but Alex really took it to a new level last night.

  2. #2
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by davpel
    These people are all such stupid twits, but Alex really took it to a new level last night.
    I didn't hear what Alex said, but I have to agree. Alex went off his rocker last night. And the worst thing of all was his hair...wow....very very greasy.

  3. #3
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by davpel
    Does anyone have any idea what it was that Alex said to Dave during casino night? From Dave's reaction, I got the sense that it was an ethnic slur. If so, I wouldn't have blamed Dave had he beat the snot out of Alex.

    These people are all such stupid twits, but Alex really took it to a new level last night.
    I don't know about the ethnic slur thing, but whatever it was, it was definately not nice. It certainly wasn't Dave's fault, either. He just asked for a simple apology and Alex made fun of him even more for that.

    I lost what little respect I had left for Alex last night.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  4. #4
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I don't know about the ethnic slur thing, but whatever it was, it was definately not nice. It certainly wasn't Dave's fault, either. He just asked for a simple apology and Alex made fun of him even more for that.

    I lost what little respect I had left for Alex last night.
    So here's my question...during casino night it appeared that Alex Amy and Kristin were conspiring in their whole cheating operation. But in the previews for next week, it shows Amy yelling at both Kristin and Alex. Any ideas on what that could mean? The blame game?

    And I don't know much about gambling, but how did they cheat? Were they just stashing their chips in a room or were they stealing from the dealer?

  5. #5
    Premium Member waypast40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    526
    The will probably make them give back the money and split it between the girls who did not cheat. Then they can give the money to DAVE.
    :

    I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

  6. #6
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    So here's my question...during casino night it appeared that Alex Amy and Kristin were conspiring in their whole cheating operation. But in the previews for next week, it shows Amy yelling at both Kristin and Alex. Any ideas on what that could mean? The blame game?

    And I don't know much about gambling, but how did they cheat? Were they just stashing their chips in a room or were they stealing from the dealer?
    I don't think Amy knew that Alex was cheating. The only one that knew was Kristin, and that was only because Alex told her.

    Anyway, Alex was stealing chips and also changed Amy's bet when she wasn't looking. That was what he did when he threw another chip onto her pile. He looked at her hand and saw that she stood a good chance of winning that hand, so he added another chip when she wasn't looking so she'd win more money.

    Anyway, I think that when everyone else finds out that Alex and Kristin cheated, they'll all think that they were out for themselves. I predicted that the Inner Circle would fall apart without Toni, and it looks like that's happening now. Amy and Beau (or at least Amy) probably confront Alex and Kristin about that, and about why they weren't let in on the plan. They're all paranoid now anyway, so Amy probably thinks that Kristin wants to sell her out now (and I have no doubt that she would if she could get away with it).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  7. #7
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by waypast40
    The will probably make them give back the money and split it between the girls who did not cheat. Then they can give the money to DAVE.
    Interesting. Maybe the will split among only the guests who did not cheat. That would also rule out Amy and Kristin getting any money. Its obvious both of them were involved in the plot to at least some extent. I hope they don't give them any money! :mad:

  8. #8
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    IAmy and Beau (or at least Amy) probably confront Alex and Kristin about that, and about why they weren't let in on the plan. They're all paranoid now anyway, so Amy probably thinks that Kristin wants to sell her out now (and I have no doubt that she would if she could get away with it).
    Well I think that every one of the originals realize their ship is sinking. In the last episode even Kristin said something to the extent that she had to watch out for herself (and she felt bad about it...cry). After casino night, I think Amy will realize there will be no more martyrs for her! She's on her own. Kristin will put Kristin first. No one else will take the fall for her.

    But I think it's interesting that Beau and Amy would be mad about not being let in on the plan. I mean, they want Beau Scott or Alex to win because that guarantees a newbie saying goodbye. I think they'll be mad they were uninformed, but I think they are more ticked off that they were dumb enough to cheat and lose all that money.

  9. #9
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    Well I think that every one of the originals realize their ship is sinking. In the last episode even Kristin said something to the extent that she had to watch out for herself (and she felt bad about it...cry). After casino night, I think Amy will realize there will be no more martyrs for her! She's on her own. Kristin will put Kristin first. No one else will take the fall for her.

    But I think it's interesting that Beau and Amy would be mad about not being let in on the plan. I mean, they want Beau Scott or Alex to win because that guarantees a newbie saying goodbye. I think they'll be mad they were uninformed, but I think they are more ticked off that they were dumb enough to cheat and lose all that money.
    Well, I think Amy did say in the preview something like: "If you have a problem with me, then come to me". Something like that, anyway. So my guess is that Amy in her paranoia accuses Kristin and Alex of wanting her gone and all hell breaks loose. Keith just sits with his "thousand yard stare" and takes it all in.

    And too, like you said, all the Originals are afraid of Dave and Keith having the power to boot one of them. As Keith said last week: "I love that they're all scared right now."
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  10. #10
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    As Keith said last week: "I love that they're all scared right now."
    I DO TOO!!!

    I think Amy is a little clueless though. I don't think she realizes that her alliance doesn't have the "powa" anymore. They are being sucked down the drain one swirl at a time. She's always saying she will have Keith kicked off...make him miserable....whatever, but I think she must be an idiot to be so cocky while everything is falling apart for her.

    I think Amy has out stayed her welcome. When she was being annoying as hell to Keith during the bowling trip, even the originals just sat there looking ashamed for her.

    If I was Amy trying to survive I would definitely NOT be sour and sullen and aggressive and hostile to everyone. That's a sure way to get on people's nerves and turn them against you. She still does not make any attempts to get to know any of the new people, and they are starting to out number her! Clueless!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.