+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alex's Bleeped Comment? (8/11)

Amy saw what was going on I even caught her sly smile once. Bleah nasty business, birds of a feather DO stick together. Alex, Amy and Kristen are all despicable
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Maybe Amy did know, and I'm pretty sure the dealer caught Alex cheating but was told not to do anything about it at the time. Those professional dealers like that are trained to catch cheaters, so you'd have to be REALLY good to get away with it. Which as we know, Alex wasn't. Idiot. First he's on camera telling Kristin he's going to steal chips. Then he stands right in front of another camera and does it, and doesn't really do a good job of it, either. They should kick him off just for being a dumbass. Plus I'm tired of his "pretty boy" attitude.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I thought the same thing. It looked like she moved her arm a couple of times so that Alex could reach her chips easier.
    THe theory that Amy didn't know what was going on was to try and explain their argument. If anything I would have though the three cheaters would be fighting with the other guests, not each other. So I was trying to figure out why Amy was yelling at Kristin and Alex. Just a theory. Got any other ones?

Skipper
    How could Alex be so STUPID? He couldn't possibly be so despate for Keith that he would Cheat.

mm3
    getting busy
    I'm going to take a risk that you guys will think this is obvious.

Some of the things that happen in P-Ho seem either scripted or provoked. This is a big and nice hotel yet sometimes the guests seem to be having to talk about sh*t while others are close by or even listening. Remember Toni hearing Dave say to Charla who was the "second most inteligent" person in the Hotel? Or some of the guys talking about Charla and as a mere coincidence the same camera going to Charla (not editing) to show how she was "hearing" everything and her reaction?

Yesterday's cheating was something so dumb and obvious that I find it hard to believe it was "reality tv". Added to that, as i said in an earlier post, how the guy in charge of the table didn't notice or say anything about the blatant cheating.

I'll watch anyway because the final decisions and all the badmouthing and crappy relations seem real.....oh now i'm ashamed of myselsf!

*gone to hide behind his desk*

mm
    "Get busy living or get busy dying"

FORT Regular
    I think maybe something like this happens (in regards to the previews of Amy): Pandora's Box Night. It's Amy's question, "Amy, it's been 3 weeks since Zack's been kicked off the show. We're tired of hearing you whine about it and yell at Keith. Is it ever going to stop?"

Just a thought.

LMAO i think you should telegram that over there scamperbear
    to the fort btw
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by mm3
    I'm going to take a risk that you guys will think this is obvious.

Some of the things that happen in P-Ho seem either scripted or provoked. This is a big and nice hotel yet sometimes the guests seem to be having to talk about sh*t while others are close by or even listening. Remember Toni hearing Dave say to Charla who was the "second most inteligent" person in the Hotel? Or some of the guys talking about Charla and as a mere coincidence the same camera going to Charla (not editing) to show how she was "hearing" everything and her reaction?

Yesterday's cheating was something so dumb and obvious that I find it hard to believe it was "reality tv". Added to that, as i said in an earlier post, how the guy in charge of the table didn't notice or say anything about the blatant cheating.

I'll watch anyway because the final decisions and all the badmouthing and crappy relations seem real.....oh now i'm ashamed of myselsf!

*gone to hide behind his desk*

mm
    mm3!! It is great to have another voice around here, the more the merrier I say! And there is no shame to watching this show - the shame should be on the guests for not realizing this is a GAME and not real life!

I actually think that there may be some scripted or producer-motivated moments at the hotel. But you also have to remember that the guests have an open bar. And many people do stupid things when they are drunk. Like talk loud instead of whispering when talking about someone, or hitting on someone, or playing a practical joke...etc.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Amy saw what was going on I even caught her sly smile once. Bleah nasty business, birds of a feather DO stick together. Alex, Amy and Kristen are all despicable
    How true. These three act like the evil people in soap operas.
    Do you think the isolation has created a microsociety (very Lord of the Flies) with its own standard of behavior?
    I can't imagine any of them acting like that on the outside. Very repugnant.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I am going to go out on a limb here about Alex's comment but since it had to do with his statement that Dave was trying to count his chips, I think it may have been a racist comment about Jewish people. I think that may be why they did the sound effect over what he said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast