+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: Alex's Bleeped Comment? (8/11)

  1. #11
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    I DO TOO!!!

    I think Amy is a little clueless though. I don't think she realizes that her alliance doesn't have the "powa" anymore. They are being sucked down the drain one swirl at a time. She's always saying she will have Keith kicked off...make him miserable....whatever, but I think she must be an idiot to be so cocky while everything is falling apart for her.

    I think Amy has out stayed her welcome. When she was being annoying as hell to Keith during the bowling trip, even the originals just sat there looking ashamed for her.

    If I was Amy trying to survive I would definitely NOT be sour and sullen and aggressive and hostile to everyone. That's a sure way to get on people's nerves and turn them against you. She still does not make any attempts to get to know any of the new people, and they are starting to out number her! Clueless!
    Yep. As Dave (I think it was Dave) said: "For the first time, there are as many new people as there are originals." And you're right, I think even the other IC members are annoyed with Amy constantly whining about Zack and getting in Keith's face. Everyone else has more or less accepted that Keith was playing the game and Zack is gone and have moved on. Amy is the only one that's still beating the dead Zack horse('s ass). Eventually, one of them will be so fed up that they'll confront her about it. Maybe tomorrow's show. Here's hoping...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  2. #12
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Age
    33
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Yep. As Dave (I think it was Dave) said: "For the first time, there are as many new people as there are originals." And you're right, I think even the other IC members are annoyed with Amy constantly whining about Zack and getting in Keith's face. Everyone else has more or less accepted that Keith was playing the game and Zack is gone and have moved on. Amy is the only one that's still beating the dead Zack horse('s ass). Eventually, one of them will be so fed up that they'll confront her about it. Maybe tomorrow's show. Here's hoping...
    Au OH. What if Amy hears a rumor that Alex and Kristin were talking sh*t about how annoying she is and that's why they are arguing?? And the arguing has nothing to do with the cheating. And they don't get busted (as in penalized) for cheating at all! That would totally stink.

  3. #13
    Loaded God Complex MajiH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Posts
    5,461
    Naw, they'll get busted. Tom's monkey is going to out them all.

  4. #14
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    I thought Amy did know they were cheating.
    I recall a couple of times where Alex was taking chips from Amy's pile and she seemed to be aware of it, but perhaps I read the situation wrong.

    I love the idea that they'll have any kind of disagreement between the originals, particularly with Amy involved as we've seen she just can't let things go.

    As for Alex's comment, I don't know what it was, but for Dave to actually ask him to apologise I think it had to be something very unpleasant.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  5. #15
    FORT Fan xkissluvx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    387
    I think Amy knew they were cheating too. On the PH site recap, it said Alex, Kristin and Amy cheated.

  6. #16
    mm3
    mm3 is offline
    getting busy
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Anyway, Alex was stealing chips and also changed Amy's bet when she wasn't looking. That was what he did when he threw another chip onto her pile. He looked at her hand and saw that she stood a good chance of winning that hand, so he added another chip when she wasn't looking so she'd win more money.
    Actually Alex added chips to Amy's pile after Amy had won and while noone was looking so the pay would be bigger. He then proceeded to steal his "share" or maybe even more. I think that it was obvious that the guy in charge of the table was told by producers not to do anything about it at the moment...even though it appears he doesn't notice the added chips, this type of cheating is so frequent that the cheater always ends up getting caught.

    mm
    "Get busy living or get busy dying"

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,752
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    Au OH. What if Amy hears a rumor that Alex and Kristin were talking sh*t about how annoying she is and that's why they are arguing?? And the arguing has nothing to do with the cheating. And they don't get busted (as in penalized) for cheating at all! That would totally stink.

    On the preview for the next show, I thought they said how will the group handle the cheating efforts of Alex, Kristin and Amy?

    Didn't Alex realize when he was telling Kristin in the ladies room that there is a camera on him 24/7??? Ah Hello, do you really think that you aren't going to get caught?

  8. #18
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    Good point mm3.
    I'm sure the croupier would have known about the cheating.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  9. #19
    everyone's a critic... holly71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,449
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I thought Amy did know they were cheating.
    I recall a couple of times where Alex was taking chips from Amy's pile and she seemed to be aware of it, but perhaps I read the situation wrong.
    I thought the same thing. It looked like she moved her arm a couple of times so that Alex could reach her chips easier.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

  10. #20
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Naw, they'll get busted. Tom's monkey is going to out them all.

    LMAO Maji nice one!!

    That Tom is one strange dude
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.