+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dave's advice: Wise or Foolish?

Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    OOOOOOOOO I like that. Like a pack of wolfs circling. You know what would be dramatic...they announce Alex the winner and they go through the bedroom selection, letting Alex pick last. So of course, he walks up to oust Keith and then Amanda slowly smiles and says, unfortunately we've discovered some information we'd like to share....Sorry Alex. You cheated. Take a hike!
    But didn't Kristen and possibly Amy cheat also? They should be included in a mass exodus as the film clips rolled to show everyone what really happened. Drama drama drama ... lol
    mom2

LG.
    more likely Amy and Kristin and Beau's CHIPS wouldn't count, which would mean that instead of having the most chips (assuming that Amy and Kristin both heap their chips on Beau's ill-gotten loot) and having the power to pick who leaves, he has to go first and is easy pickins for Dave.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    If Tara has half a brain (and I think she does, she shares the other half with Holly) she will choose whom ever ensures her longevity. In the big picture her best bet is to choose one of the 'new' ppl and go her own way from there. She can like Beau, she can bed hop all she wants (as we saw Holly do) but if she wants to stay in this game her choice is very clear

I agree Duxxy. Tara knows that she needs to go with the people who have power. This would explain her 180 when Keith came to the hotel. She may had promised Charla and Amanda to stick together, but ended up screwing them when it came time for her to select a roomie.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I think somehow Keith is going to be the winner only because he has the cajones to break up a couple or get rid of an original if need be to stay in the game. Keith has made it clear that he's in it for the game, plus I fancy the idea that the producers have given him props for having such huge cajones and carrying out their wishes regardless of the outcome to him. I mean so what if a zit-faced, bloated, psuedo-cheerleader is mad at you, just grin and bear it, and he does, quite well thank you.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think somehow Keith is going to be the winner only because he has the cajones to break up a couple or get rid of an original if need be to stay in the game. Keith has made it clear that he's in it for the game, plus I fancy the idea that the producers have given him props for having such huge cajones and carrying out their wishes regardless of the outcome to him. I mean so what if a zit-faced, bloated, psuedo-cheerleader is mad at you, just grin and bear it, and he does, quite well thank you.
    Yep. Keith and his "thousand yard stare" are my pick to win it all also.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Yep. Keith and his "thousand yard stare" are my pick to win it all also.
    I didn't say Keith would win. I thought the winner was the couple who has stayed at PH the longest?

Dave is sooooo in love with charla he would have said to tom to hook up with beau if it meant that charla would be safe. plus i think beau and tom might get along they tend to both be odd and beau looks like a fake stuffed monkey when he screams.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I didn't say Keith would win. I thought the winner was the couple who has stayed at PH the longest?
    I thought you just said Keith would win?

Anyway, I'm picking Keith and Charla as the winning couple, and until one of them is gone, I'm staying with that.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123