+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/11 PH Show Discussion *Spoilers*

i'm a newbie here and have enjoyed reading everyones thoughts on this version of smut tv.

what i am wondering is this - will scott have some sort of new exemption since he had to sleep by himself this week (and he normally causes the least problems), or will they switch it up again and say you can room with anyone BUT the person you roomed with this week. this leaves tara and charla switching guys but who would tom pick - would he be odd man out - and is the winner picking first or last.

i really want to see beau or zack gone which would have surprised me 2 wks ago. i never ever ever thought i would see the day when i was actually rooting for dave! now i want to curse all my friends who told me that dave would win me over!

On Hiatus
    Am I the only one who laughed when the standard "Due To Some Sexual Content, Viewer Discretion Is Advised" thing was followed by Charla not getting any, AGAIN?

Oh, and it's my first post, so I can say this...I'm going to swim to wherever the heck PH is and throttle Amy myself. If she's still there. Now THAT'D be good TV.

Supergirl
    I think you meant Beau or Alex?

I think Scott is fair game because he has had a roommate so he can be a goner next week too well one good thing though.. the MEN cant share their money, only the women can give the men their own money
    Go Dave and Keith
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Angie! Um, they are somewhere in Mexico, I think. And no need to swim. I'll donate a raft to get you there.

Amy needs to get a CLUE. Too bad Toni is gone. I know she had Yatzee (spl?) in her arsenal. I'm sure CLUE was in there next to SCRABBLE. What a freaking loon Amy is turning out to be.

Drunk Charla. ::snort:: No need to add more. Love the middle name change, too.

Actually, when I first saw it was Tom I was peeved at the lousy twist. Until he started to freakzoid out on us. Now he is MORE entertaining than the hand puppet I suggested earlier.

I love, love, love this psychotic show.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Supergirl
    I think you meant Beau or Alex?
    thanks duxxy. it must be bad, i am confusing alex for zack and rooting for dave!

LG.
    Welcome Supergirl

I wouldn't say the Scott is necessary not going to get a free pass this week, but the prior free passes all went to someone who "never had a roommate" as Amanda the hostess has said probably a dozen times "no-one leaves without having a roommate" since that line was first trotted out when Charla was the original "odd person out"

Scott is vulnerable being in the single room this week, but I think Alex may get busted with the whole cheating thing in a shocking move that earns him the boot this week.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Am I the only one who laughed when the standard "Due To Some Sexual Content, Viewer Discretion Is Advised" thing was followed by Charla not getting any, AGAIN?

Oh, and it's my first post, so I can say this...I'm going to swim to wherever the heck PH is and throttle Amy myself. If she's still there. Now THAT'D be good TV.
    I'd pay to watch!!
    to the Fort be sure to come back and share with everyone after midnight or tomorrow..we always have lots to say (some of us more than others) We have to wait for the west coasters who will see it at midnight EDT

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I hope they bounce Alex off for cheating. That's what I hope. And kudos to Dave for getting Tom to pick Holly. Dave, you are the man. I take back all of the mean things I said about you eariler. You rock.

On Hiatus
    Oh, and a question. I know Alex cheated and all, but who did he steal from? Amy? I know I saw the repeat of the move 567 times, but I'm still a bit confused.

And having read the "drinking game" thread, I laughed and laughed the whole way through the show. Good thing I don't drink, or I would have been Charla-ed. (Poor Charla.)

LOL sometimes the brains of the operation hides in the not-so-attractive places
    oh .. I ..um meant Dave

get your mind out of the gutter!! LOL

+ Reply to Thread