+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 8/11 PH Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Yep I agree totally LG. Scott, to this point has been non-confrontational so he is flying low under the radar, anymore 'chats' with Charla are going to get him into trouble.

Alex or Beau were my picks to go .. but after seeing Tom's antics.. they might vote him out because he's insane.. like you said
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think that Scott is the only one that isn't going to go home tonight. Holly likes him, Kieth likes him, and Kristin and Amy need him for the "Originals" to stay together. He's needed from all sides. I hope Tom goes. I hate the freak with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Actually, I knew I'd love this show. I'm the mod to go to about cheesy FOX romance-reality shows, as I've recapped Temptation Island and was obsessed with Love Cruise, so, this is right up my alley.
    I hate relationship shows in general, specifically FOX ones. The mere sound of that FOX Reality Show Voice Announcer guy makes me cringe.

The reason THIS show is great is because its so in-your-face in its crapitude. First of all, except for the bit about "pairing up" in the intro, nobody's really pretending its about relationships. It's either about fame-whoring, money, sex or petty vengeance, depending on the time of day. It's honest-seeming in a way few Reality shows are, although I'm equally certain its manipulating what we see just as much as any of these shows, if not more. It's just honest in its intentions--showing these people as fools. :-)

It's proud of being crap. Most of these shows try to duck or obscure that.

Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    Good catch!

I think Keith gave his winnings to Dave so they could choose whom to boot off. That would put Dave at the head of the line. And since Keith would be broke, he'd be at the end.
    I dont recall if anything was said about the men being able to pass money back and forth?? I thought it was just the women? maybe I am reading more into the 'rules' than were actually given to the guests.

LOL Krom well said

Charla and Tara - Keith or Dave, whomever has more to be closer to "winning" and from the previews it looked like it would be Dave.

Tom - is a flake, no-one is giving him chips. He just might have a really short stay in Paradizzle, but if Dave really does get the power to decide who goes, then expect a Beau or Alex boot.
    Oh how nice it would be for Dave to be the hatchet man on Wednesday! (I'm sure Keith wouldn't mind sharing that title.) After the way they treated Dave tonight, he deserves to win and tell them to shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Hmm, maybe he'll say Yahtzee for Toni's benefit! That will be the one thing missing if Dave does have the POV - no Toni to rub it into!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Am I the only one who laughed when the standard "Due To Some Sexual Content, Viewer Discretion Is Advised" thing was followed by Charla not getting any, AGAIN?

Oh, and it's my first post, so I can say this...I'm going to swim to wherever the heck PH is and throttle Amy myself. If she's still there. Now THAT'D be good TV.
    May I join you?

to the FORT, Angie!

With some help from L.G. I think we can get this picture of Tom's girlfriend finally posted!
    [IMG]images/img/sockmonkey.bmp[/IMG]

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Charla and Tara - Keith or Dave, whomever has more to be closer to "winning" and from the previews it looked like it would be Dave.
    Given that Dave already has Charla's money, I think you are right that they'll go with Dave. That's probably for the best anyway, just to be merciful on Keith and not make him the "hatchet man" for the 3rd week in a row. I mean, can you imagine? Certain people might start contracting out hits on Keith if he personally takes down yet ANOTHER of the Originals.

On that topic, those posters who opined that Amy would be much less outspoken this week without her Toni-guard backing her up appear to have been at least partly correct. She wasn't quite as IN YOUR FACE this week. However, now she's morphed into the little yapping dog that annoys everyone in the vicinity, which isn't much better. Hopefully someone will "put her down" (metaphorically speaking, of course) before much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    I think Keith gave his winnings to Dave so they could choose whom to boot off.
    If recollection serves, they said each of the ladies could choose which guy to give her money to. The guys might not be allowed to give away their winnings.
    Last edited by solacean; 08-12-2003 at 12:26 AM.

Angie,

I dig the name. Tori rocks.

I FREAKING HATE AMY. She needs to shut up before I shut her up. If I'd been Keith I would have smacked her. Being a girl. It would have been a bad move for Keith to do that.

+ Reply to Thread