+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52

Thread: "Game" On

  1. #31
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Ok I am ready for tonight!! Spiked iced tea in hand! I cant wait. If the power blacks out I think I will just cry
    No kidding. Actually, I'm thinking about moving the t.v. to the back patio, putting my lawn chair in front of the 6 year olds kiddie pool and having margaritas tonight instead of beer. I may even start calling the cat Juan and pretend i have my own personal cabana boy too...

  2. #32
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    I'm loving this

    I almost wish I wasn't tee-total
    "That's Numberwang!"

  3. #33
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I'm loving this

    I almost wish I wasn't tee-total
    Why don't you play like a girl and just fake it Fluff?

  4. #34
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    No kidding. Actually, I'm thinking about moving the t.v. to the back patio, putting my lawn chair in front of the 6 year olds kiddie pool and having margaritas tonight instead of beer. I may even start calling the cat Juan and pretend i have my own personal cabana boy too...

    OH OH OH ! I am invited? I will bring some chips and salsa and Jesus, the towel boy.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  5. #35
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    OH OH OH ! I am invited? I will bring some chips and salsa and Jesus, the towel boy.


    Okay, you just made me choke on my water Dux! I read and Jesus, the towel boy and I got a visual of this biblical figure carrying crisp white towels and a cross strapped to his back...I know, I know what you meant, but in the initial translation this is what I got...Now I got clean water off my keyboard.

  6. #36
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052

    I knew what I was doing hehehe Pedro wasnt nearly as funny
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  7. #37
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    'K so can we come LMFAO
    Jesus says he can bring fish and bread too
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  8. #38
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    'K so can we come LMFAO
    Jesus says he can bring fish and bread too
    could he turn the pool water into wine...no beer....no margaritas...no pina coladas...

  9. #39
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    LMFAo ok that was payback. monitor soaker.

    He says he's ok with the marguritas but we have to supply our own salt
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  10. #40
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    LMFAo ok that was payback. monitor soaker.

    He says he's ok with the marguritas but we have to supply our own salt
    Ooh, could be a minor problem. I'm a low-salt diet so I threw all of it out of my house. We could use the inside of this empty bag of chips I just finished?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.