+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is with whom, and where...

Who is with whom, and where...

I saw this at the official site and thought it was quite interesting and amusing in parts too.

The Yellow Room

Holly

Holly makes it perfectly clear that she's hot for Scott, shunning Beau's advances in the excursion. She also seems to be playing Switzerland in the Originals vs. Barbies battle. With Toni out of the picture, will she protect Scott as a permanent roomie?
    Scott

Hooray! Scott's finally interested in a girl who's all over him! After Toni's paranoid rampage, would Scott really have turned against Toni in the bedroom shuffle had he been forced to choose? We'll never know because Holly had him taken in the first round.

The Bird Room

Tara

Tara stepped up to the plate and proved to Charla that she's part of the team. She goes with the Models' plan to oust an Original, and even deigned to live with Dave. Has she lost her lovey-dovey eyes for Beau? Perhaps weak men don't turn her on.

Dave

Dave is firmly entrenched in the Barbies' advance to power as their star lieutenant. Not only is he rid of the tongue-lashing from Toni, but he gets to room with another hot chick. Nicely played by the non-meathead. He's definitely got game. Just no Yahtzee.

The Monkey Room

Charla

She whimpered through the bedroom selection and played the sad little girl, but Charla ultimately got her way in defeating one of the Originals AND got a hug from Toni. Too bad it wasn't Kristin or Amy that she got to boot. Charla would have enjoyed that more.

Keith

The level-headed Keith succeeded in the Model plan, but still couldn't look Toni in the eye when he gave her the heave-ho. It's only a game, he declares. Unfortunately, Keith had to be the one to dump the fans' favorite quote-meisters: Mensa Zack and cuddly Toni.

The Blue Room

Amy

Thanks to Toni's mother-hen martyr complex, Amy gets to stay. Amy picks Beau because he's Zack's friend, and her crying over Zack's eviction is getting old real fast. Cheer up already! You're in freakin' Paradise! You can see Zack when you get home!

Beau

Beau knows that he's not included in the Originals' scheming. He is sure that he's not safe from elimination. Tara even picked Dave over him. But Beau did get to pour hot wax on Holly's breasts. However, this was the first time he had to take a backseat to Scott.

The Butterfly Room

Kristen

Kristin showed emotion for the first time in Paradise, crying to Alex in the bathroom. Worried that she might be next? Or a plea to get some more action off of him? Either way, she loses a chance to rid the hotel of her hated enemy, Charla.

Alex

So Alex is back with Kristin. Again. At least he's not so grief-stricken about possibly getting evicted (it's a girl's turn). He confidently declares that "it's all about the Originals," but those may be his last words if Amy or Kristin don't pick him next.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Keith

The level-headed Keith succeeded in the Model plan, but still couldn't look Toni in the eye when he gave her the heave-ho. It's only a game, he declares. Unfortunately, Keith had to be the one to dump the fans' favorite quote-meisters: Mensa Zack and cuddly Toni.

Nice find Fluff.

I loved this bit...
    Dave

Dave is firmly entrenched in the Barbies' advance to power as their star lieutenant. Not only is he rid of the tongue-lashing from Toni, but he gets to room with another hot chick. Nicely played by the non-meathead. He's definitely got game. Just no Yahtzee.
    No Yahtzee
    "That's Numberwang!"

LOL!! thanks for sharing that Fluff what a great read! Cuddly Toni my eye!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff

I loved this bit...

No Yahtzee
    Yahtzee!!! GAME ON!!!

I can already hear Toni: "You stole my Yahtzee, and I'll see you gone! GAME ON!!"
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Kristen

Kristin showed emotion for the first time in Paradise, crying to Alex in the bathroom. Worried that she might be next? Or a plea to get some more action off of him? Either way, she loses a chance to rid the hotel of her hated enemy, Charla.
    Now that is funny! Great find fluff. I never paid attention to the descriptions of who was in each room before, guess I am going to have to go there weekly from now on (darn...)
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread