+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will end up the strongest?

Who will end up the strongest?

Charla and the newbies? Or Amy and her old-timers? I think a lot depends if the newbies get the guy on there side,then make him pick kirsten,forcing Alex to pick Amy,Forcing Baue to pick Holly,Forcing Scott to pick Tara,Forcing Dave to ALSO pick Tara,Tara chooses Dave,Charlas group would be the strongest.

Yeah,I know its not gonna happen but Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by cjkirby
    Charla and the newbies? Or Amy and her old-timers? I think a lot depends if the newbies get the guy on there side,then make him pick kirsten,forcing Alex to pick Amy,Forcing Baue to pick Holly,Forcing Scott to pick Tara,Forcing Dave to ALSO pick Tara,Tara chooses Dave,Charlas group would be the strongest.

Yeah,I know its not gonna happen but Oh well...
    NO, I think Beau has worn out his welcome on both sides. Tara is even "done" with him. However, Amy has done the same thing. So if something happens to break up this couple Beau is saying buh-bye tonight.

I could say goodbye to Beau and not even feel a second of pity for it. I think Paradise has made him a pseudo alcoholic and I cant stand one more minute of his whiney voice and doormat ways. Bye bye Beau I say.... now if it all comes down like cjkirby's scenario I will just cry because Scott is one of my faves
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I could say goodbye to Beau and not even feel a second of pity for it. I think Paradise has made him a pseudo alcoholic and I cant stand one more minute of his whiney voice and doormat ways. Bye bye Beau I say.... now if it all comes down like cjkirby's scenario I will just cry because Scott is one of my faves
    I like Scott too, and I would like to believe that Beau and Scott's behavior (as well as some of the girls) is just because they have been in Paradise too long and cannot handle it. I really am starting to like Keith, but let's see how he does tonight.

Yep I'm with you on that FG.. I feel sorry for Keith .. the resident hatchet man. I hope he gets a fair shake but you just know that Amy is going to continue to b*tch him out as long as she feels safe with Kristen and Alex on her side (she seems to think she has Beau in her corner too but somehow I think she is way off on this)
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I'd hate to see Scott go over Beau. If anyone goes tonight on the guys side, I think Beau or Alex should get the hatchet.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Beau is a dork. DJ Boy's fresh out of friends and he needs to realize that. The same people he talks about trusting are the ones who would sell him down the river if push came to shove (as it will tonight). I say get rid of Beau tonight and Amy next time.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Beau is a dork. DJ Boy's fresh out of friends and he needs to realize that. The same people he talks about trusting are the ones who would sell him down the river if push came to shove (as it will tonight). I say get rid of Beau tonight and Amy next time.
    Little harsh YA...bad Monday for ya or are you just suffering from withdrawals of having to wait this long?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Little harsh YA...bad Monday for ya or are you just suffering from withdrawals of having to wait this long?
    Monday's always bad, but I gotta get my PH fix! I'm getting the shakes, it's been so long. Showtime... game on.. Yahtzee!
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Monday's always bad, but I gotta get my PH fix! I'm getting the shakes, it's been so long. Showtime... game on.. Yahtzee!
    Okay, she's gone, she can't hurt us anymore. Let it go...I think Dux is working on somebody closing the Toni thread once and for all so she'll be gone from this forum "forever"!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast