+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who will end up the strongest?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I've always thought that was Tara in the pink bikini, but who in the world are all the other people?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'm going to say this again, that is NOT Tara in the pre-production pictures, it's Hostess Amanda.

I don't think Matt was brought in by the producers (remember Toni made a mistake saying his name). I think Toni was brought in by the producers to add drama. Keith may have been told when he was brought in that the longer he stays the better "parting gift" he'll receive.
    I tried to post that idea on the fox message boards...but I was rebuttled a whole lot. The girl in the photo was blue eyes...Hostess Amanda has brown....Tara does have blue eyes...its hard to argue with that. After I re-checked the photos I was swayed...I think it is Tara.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I'm still wondering who all those other people are, though. Contestants that didn't make the cut, or is it a promo for Season Two?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    I tried to post that idea on the fox message boards...but I was rebuttled a whole lot. The girl in the photo was blue eyes...Hostess Amanda has brown....Tara does have blue eyes...its hard to argue with that. After I re-checked the photos I was swayed...I think it is Tara.
    Ever hear of colored contacts? Besides how the heck do they know what color their eyes are? I've tried to hang at that site, but I'm quite convinced that I could do no more than be a chaperone as I am too old.

Yeah, that's Tara. With a bunch of other strange people who I have no idea who they are.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Ever hear of colored contacts? Besides how the heck do they know what color their eyes are? I've tried to hang at that site, but I'm quite convinced that I could do no more than be a chaperone as I am too old.
    You can look at their eyes in the photos are tell the girl in the photo has blue eyes...and you can tell on the show Tara has blue eyes but Amanda does not. And she's never worn colored contacts on the show...I have to admit as demented as those people are...this time I think they made a good point.

okie-dokie...

FORT Newbie
    Tara seems like the 1 person you'd never usspect to win but I think she might get it all in the end

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345