+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will end up the strongest?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Monday's always bad, but I gotta get my PH fix! I'm getting the shakes, it's been so long. Showtime... game on.. Yahtzee!
    I'm so glad there's more people like me out there! Its funny because ever since I got hooked on this show (1st Episode I guess) I actually look forward to Mondays...which is totally odd because normally I only look forward to the weekends because I HATE my job and even worse, I hate having to get up before 10am. (Fresh college grad- still working on adjusting to adult life).

Now I have a reason to enjoy Mondays!

Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    I'm so glad there's more people like me out there! Its funny because ever since I got hooked on this show (1st Episode I guess) I actually look forward to Mondays...which is totally odd because normally I only look forward to the weekends because I HATE my job and even worse, I hate having to get up before 10am. (Fresh college grad- still working on adjusting to adult life).

Now I have a reason to enjoy Mondays!
    You know I decided to watch the very first episode so I could report back to my co-workers (we're all HUGE Bachelor fans) how lame it was...well, let's just put it this way, I'm the only one in the office watching this show.

Rock Star
    Funnygirl, I have seen the pre-production pictures linked from this site and I think it's Tara. I think they've had Tara "in the wings" since before we knew who the originals were. Just my opinion.
    di

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    Funnygirl, I have seen the pre-production pictures linked from this site and I think it's Tara. I think they've had Tara "in the wings" since before we knew who the originals were. Just my opinion.
    I understand that it's a lot of people's opinions, but I'm sticking with my original post about it being Amanda. Look at the pictures again, also look at the close-ups of both Amanda and Tara, they could be sisters so I could see where this would be mistaken. Until tomorrow folks, see ya!

It's Amanda the host. For sure. I don't think it looks anything like Tara. I don't think Buea(Or however you spell that name) will be out based on the fact that the outsider would rather get Alex out then Beua. But baue will be next....

Ignore the mis-spells of beau...wow! I think I got it right! Beau.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You know I decided to watch the very first episode so I could report back to my co-workers (we're all HUGE Bachelor fans) how lame it was...well, let's just put it this way, I'm the only one in the office watching this show.
    I know the feeling. In my office everyone is huge fans of Big Brother and the Bachelor. But after much asking ("Do you watch PH?") I finally found another co-worker who watches so we trade emails before and after every episode and even discuss the show on breaks. Every now and then we get odd looks from people who overhear us in the courtyard.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think you're jealous. He had that long, dark rocker hair; a tight body that I would love to touch and a voice that would convince me to do anything...except, fall for any of his BS. I mean this guy had NO game. He should have worn a t-shirt that said, "Beware: Bullshit X-ing".
    I was so pumped when Matt was picked. I thought he was so hot and he had a great personality...but he totally creeped me out and stripped any attractiveness I had for him due to the "Wanna take a bath" line.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    The production pics: Im not making a definative statement that it is Tara (although she looks much more like Tara then Amanda to me). But I will say this , The woman in the promo pic does not have a large mole on her face and Amanda certainly does (it is raised , not flush with her skin so can't be just makeup). Also on the show Tara wore a bikini that looked very much like the one the woman in the promo pic was wearing (again it could be simply similar and not in fact the same swimsuit).

Just my 2 cents
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    The production pics: Im not making a definative statement that it is Tara (although she looks much more like Tara then Amanda to me). But I will say this , The woman in the promo pic does not have a large mole on her face and Amanda certainly does (it is raised , not flush with her skin so can't be just makeup). Also on the show Tara wore a bikini that looked very much like the one the woman in the promo pic was wearing (again it could be simply similar and not in fact the same swimsuit).

Just my 2 cents
    Thats what I was thinking. Tara had the same bikini top as the one in the pictures. Maybe they bought it in the same store.

I still can't believe that some of you think that the person in the pre-production pics found on another site are Amanda when they are Tara! (Although, I do think that Tara and Amanda are similar looking in some photos)

I really wish I could post the photo here of what I found at the subscription video page on Yahoo, but all I can do is post a link. Open it up in a new window and compare the lady in question:
    http://platinum.yahoo.com/splash/hotel.html

Here is the pre-production photo:

Here is a photo of Amanda from paradiseonfox.com:

For starters, Tara has blue eyes and Amanda has brown. Amanda's chin is much pointier than Tara's...the list goes on. And why would Amanda, a pretty well-known UK tv personality, would be on a reality tv show in the states? I guess I just think that it is so obviously Tara and don't see why the question keeps coming up.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast