+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will end up the strongest?

Yeah, he really has. He just looks so familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    I'd close the Toni thread, but another would just be started - let's face it, people love to hate (or hate to love) Toni.
    LOl you are so right duckgirl, my suggestion was in jest
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Maybe you've seen some of his modeling stuff in print ads ducky??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Hmm, that's probably it.

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    Also, with Tara being in the pre-production pictures for Fox, I think she was planted and will play a big role in how the show ends.
    I'm going to say this again, that is NOT Tara in the pre-production pictures, it's Hostess Amanda.

I don't think Matt was brought in by the producers (remember Toni made a mistake saying his name). I think Toni was brought in by the producers to add drama. Keith may have been told when he was brought in that the longer he stays the better "parting gift" he'll receive.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'm going to say this again, that is NOT Tara in the pre-production pictures, it's Hostess Amanda.

I don't think Matt was brought in by the producers (remember Toni made a mistake saying his name). I think Toni was brought in by the producers to add drama. Keith may have been told when he was brought in that the longer he stays the better "parting gift" he'll receive.
    Remember, Toni picked the wrong guy, and that's how Keith ended up on the show. She was supposed to pick the boxer/(c)rapper guy but picked Keith by mistake.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Remember, Toni picked the wrong guy, and that's how Keith ended up on the show. She was supposed to pick the boxer/(c)rapper guy but picked Keith by mistake.
    Okay, okay, I made a mistake, I'm human. I mean Keith, I'm still channelling Matt though, cuz even though he's a dork, he's pretty hot.

Okay, okay, I made a mistake, I'm human. I mean Keith, I'm still channelling Matt though, cuz even though he's a dork, he's pretty hot.
    Heh. Travolta Junior just annoyed me. I really wanted him to break into "Greased Lightning" once just for kicks, but he never did.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Heh. Travolta Junior just annoyed me. I really wanted him to break into "Greased Lightning" once just for kicks, but he never did.
    I think you're jealous. He had that long, dark rocker hair; a tight body that I would love to touch and a voice that would convince me to do anything...except, fall for any of his BS. I mean this guy had NO game. He should have worn a t-shirt that said, "Beware: Bullshit X-ing".

I think you're jealous. He had that long, dark rocker hair; a tight body that I would love to touch and a voice that would convince me to do anything...except, fall for any of his BS. I mean this guy had NO game. He should have worn a t-shirt that said, "Beware: Bullshit X-ing".
    Nah, I thought he looked goofy, to be honest. But then I'm not really into the habit of checking out other dudes.

I still can't figure out what his obsession was with taking a bath with everyone. Besides the naked wet chick thing.... oh... right. I think I just figured it out, then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast