+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will end up the strongest?

I'd close the Toni thread, but another would just be started - let's face it, people love to hate (or hate to love) Toni.

Rock Star
    YA, you crack me up. Yahtzee! Game On!

But I have to admit, I don't understand the question in this thread. Maybe I'm dense but *who will end up the strongest?* I don't get it.

di

You're right about that Duckgirl.

Luna, "strongest" meaning which team "originals" and "outsiders". The guy that goes will help to determine which team stays the strongest. However, I have a hard time calling Amy, Kirstin, Alex and Scott/Beau "originals" since Charla is one of them too. Unless of course, they are meaning original idiots, then I'm on board.

Rock Star
    Ah, which TEAM. I see. Well I don't think the "originals" stand a chance b/c they are all just a bit too stupid to strategize. For god's sake Beau didn't even know he was on the chopping block 2 weeks ago.

But I think that the model squad might change. I thought Charla and Scott might be the last 2 standing but I haven't been able to figure Holly and Tara out. They might play bigger roles in the end.
    di

Now, as for who I think will end up the strongest... I would have to say it's Charla. She's the little dictator who could. She's amassed an army, and is now in a good position to win it all. Tara may not be loyal, but she's smart, and knows she has a better shot at staying in the game with Charla's Dorks than with the other guys, which gives Charla the numbers.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    The Inner Circle is doomed without their Burly Enforcer. Amy was only bitchy because she had Toni backing her up, and without that support, I doubt she'll be as vocal as she has been. Even the other members of the IC are tired of her whining about Zack all the time. I think they've all more or less accepted that Keith got rid of Zack out of necessity. Amy is the only one that won't let that Zack horse die. I guess pretty soon we'll have "Zack sightings" like all the Elvis sightings.

I think you'll see the IC split into various factions and turn on each other, especially as the game winds down and fewer couples are left. We're already starting to see that with Beau and Scott. It might be "all about the Originals (which ironically includes Charla as well)" for now, but not for much longer.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Rock Star
    Also, with Tara being in the pre-production pictures for Fox, I think she was planted and will play a big role in how the show ends.
    di

Keith too - I SWEAR I've seen that guy before, somewhere.

I can't see the Toni-less alliance lasting much longer. Toni was loud and bossy and everyone pretty much did what they were told to by her. Now they don't have anyone telling them what to do as I can't see Amy or Kristin taking the lead.

Rock Star
    YA, I think you're right about the IC splitting.

I CANNOT WAIT to see Amy knocked down a few pegs this week. I hope she takes a look around the table of ladies and realizes she only has Kristin in her little bully gang now.
    di

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Keith too - I SWEAR I've seen that guy before, somewhere.

I can't see the Toni-less alliance lasting much longer. Toni was loud and bossy and everyone pretty much did what they were told to by her. Now they don't have anyone telling them what to do as I can't see Amy or Kristin taking the lead.
    Someone else in another thread mentioned that Keith could be a plant from the producers of the show, with specific instructions to shake things up. Well, he's definately done that much so far.

And you're right. I think Toni was the self-appointed leader of the Inner Circle, and with her gone, it will fall apart.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast