+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: All-Purpose Queries And Questions Thread

Question of the Day

I've decided to make this a daily ritual because these things keep popping into my head and if I don't, I'll forget and then it will plague me later...

That being said, today's question: How is it decided what order the girls/boys are in during the roommate selection? Other than the new person (whom hostess Amanda decides will pick first or last) how is it determined how the remaining five will pick? Any insight on this would be mucho appreciated.

FORT Regular
    At the beginning I think I remember them saying that its randomly decided what order they pick in. But I don't think it was a mistake that Charla had to pick last. That made it pretty dramatic. Not that it made a difference. I thought it was pretty obvious that either Amy or Toni were going to be saying buh-bye.

I dont remember how they said the order was determined (but we all know I have a touch of Attention Defecit Disorder... ADD for short) I was wondering this myself. When poor Charla was standing last in line we all knew what was going to happen. I just wish Toni had gone to Beau just to see the 2 ho's battle it out.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I dont remember how they said the order was determined (but we all know I have a touch of Attention Defecit Disorder... ADD for short) I was wondering this myself. When poor Charla was standing last in line we all knew what was going to happen. I just wish Toni had gone to Beau just to see the 2 ho's battle it out.
    I totally agree. That would have been some great drama. Who do you think Beau would have chosen. I'm not quite sure who it would have been. Both of them were yelling at him before the selection. It would have made it interesting.

Interesting question funnygirl. I love your daily questions too, keep 'em coming!

I, just like Duxxy, seem to have a touch of ADD. Or maybe a bad short-term memory. What was the question?? Oh yeah...

I think that it is a "random" draw the order they pick their roommate. Now, if the producers "randomly" pick the order or if the guests do, that remains to be seen. But Charla going last in last night's episode was either extremely lucky or sheer brilliance!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I don't think Monday's draw was "random", and I didn't hear Hostess Amanda say it was "random" either.

That would have been funny if Amy and Toni go to Beau and he abstains and picks neither of them. I mean... good gosh... who would you pick if you were Beau? They're both psycho hose beasts...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    If I was Beau...I would have begged Tara to pick me so I wouldn't have to pick Amy or Toni. Then they could both go to Dave! So no matter who he picks...he activate his super spying powers.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    If I was Beau...I would have begged Tara to pick me so I wouldn't have to pick Amy or Toni. Then they could both go to Dave! So no matter who he picks...he activate his super spying powers.
    now that would have been a good scenario!! Are the pickee's allowed to encourage the picker's? I hope that after Beau's brain started to engage and he found out about the inner circle thingy he would have picked Charla over Amy. But probably not
    Between Toni and Amy I think he would have picked Toni because he's afraid of her and her tirades.
    I wonder how Charla and Keith are getting along? (hubba hubba)
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    I'm interested to know if they get a little lovey dovey. I mean, it would make sense if Kieth stayed completely dettached and just played the game hard core, because he seems so into just the game part...BUT, it does say that one couple will remain in the end...so if he's smart he's got find a chick to be his other half.

Will it be Tara or Charla? Brown hair or blond? Ok, I gotta stop there because I can't really think of any other differences between them....

Anyway, I'm just curious to know if they hook up, and how that would affect Dave.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    How is it decided what order the girls/boys are in during the roommate selection? Other than the new person (whom hostess Amanda decides will pick first or last) how is it determined how the remaining five will pick? Any insight on this would be mucho appreciated.
    This is a great point... I was wondering how they selected the order as well-
    IF Amy had choice before Toni- would she have also picked Keith- essentially sacraficing herself from PH? It stands to reason that the random choice really dictated who stayed (between Amy and Toni). I think they both would have opted for the moral high ground!

personally, i dont think the choice is very random at all- like all TV reality shows there are sneaky ways to manipulate the outcome or at least steer it towards a more desirable position...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast