+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: All-Purpose Queries And Questions Thread

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Please, the girl can't take care of herself. Her face has turned into a supreme pizza since she's been there and I don't think she has taken a comb to her hair at all either. Somebody needs to bring in the Queer Eye guys...some of these jokers are clueless!
    Oh, that's all they need. Bring in a couple of gay dudes into this already volatile mix. Then in a surprise twist, they decide to room with Beau and Scott and send TWO girls home.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

You're here! I thought I would miss you today. I'm glad to see you are finally starting to get used to the idea that Scott is a closet case. Could you imagine the Fab 5 in Paradise with these kids? I think the only thing they would approve of most of the girls wearing at this point would be the togas they donned for the Toga party.

You're here! I thought I would miss you today. I'm glad to see you are finally starting to get used to the idea that Scott is a closet case. Could you imagine the Fab 5 in Paradise with these kids? I think the only thing they would approve of most of the girls wearing at this point would be the togas they donned for the Toga party.
    Well I've never seen that show, but I have to say that I'm starting to wonder about Scott. He turned Charla down (twice) and didn't seem overly thrilled with Boobies.. I mean Holly... being all over him. I would have jumped on both of them... but then they probably wouldn't have been so eager to show me the same attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Well I've never seen that show, but I have to say that I'm starting to wonder about Scott. He turned Charla down (twice) and didn't seem overly thrilled with Boobies.. I mean Holly... being all over him. I would have jumped on both of them... but then they probably wouldn't have been so eager to show me the same attention.
    I actually viewed that show for the second time since it's been on last night and I immediately tried to plug these guys into Paradise (just the way my warped/pickled mind works sometimes). If you're going to try and watch it (I am sensing serious homophobia from you), you must watch it to the end. Their zingers as they are watching their work in progress are priceless. Just imagine them in Kristin and Amy's room while they are preparing for an elimination round.

I actually viewed that show for the second time since it's been on last night and I immediately tried to plug these guys into Paradise (just the way my warped/pickled mind works sometimes). If you're going to try and watch it (I am sensing serious homophobia from you), you must watch it to the end. Their zingers as they are watching their work in progress are priceless. Just imagine them in Kristin and Amy's room while they are preparing for an elimination round.
    Nah, no homophobia, I've just never really been exposed to the whole gay subculture.

My sister watches that "Trading Spaces" show sometimes, and it's always funny when the people don't like the redecorating. Those are the best, when they're standing there crying and saying how horrible it is.

Yes, I'm EVIL that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Nah, no homophobia, I've just never really been exposed to the whole gay subculture.

My sister watches that "Trading Spaces" show sometimes, and it's always funny when the people don't like the redecorating. Those are the best, when they're standing there crying and saying how horrible it is.

Yes, I'm EVIL that way!
    It's amazing we get along...I'm usually screaming at Hildi to stop ruining these nice peoples things.
    It's no wonder why you would hook up with Kristin and you like Alex the best of all the boys...you are a "typical" man!

It's amazing we get along...I'm usually screaming at Hildi to stop ruining these nice peoples things.
    It's no wonder why you would hook up with Kristin and you like Alex the best of all the boys...you are a "typical" man!
    Heh. Well after hearing Kristin's confession, I don't know if I'd get involved with her. She's the kind of girl that's good for a fling. Charla's the one I'd settle down with.

I'm actually more like a cross between Dave and Keith. A little dorky, but I really don't care.

Anyway, back on topic, maybe they're protecting Amy from Beau's scorpion? I was just thinking about that the other day. Some freaking paradise, man. You got Toni running around screaming at everyone, Zack flexing and telling everyone how cool he is, Dave being Dave, and as if that wasn't enough, there's killer scorpions hiding in front of doors. Sounds more like a nightmare than paradise to me.

Hildi's taste is all in her mouth. I'd like to see what she could do with Paradise Hotel. probably dredge the cove for seaweed and staple it to the wall
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Hildi's taste is all in her mouth. I'd like to see what she could do with Paradise Hotel. probably dredge the cove for seaweed and staple it to the wall
    good one Dux!!!

I wonder if there's ever been consideration for mixing a couple of these reality shows?

This one is already sort of like "Survivor" meets "Temptation Island".

Speaking of, put Amy and Zack on TI and see if their "love" will pass the test.

+ Reply to Thread