+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: All-Purpose Queries And Questions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    Then I'm surprised that they are allowed to threaten to kill people as well...

Toni: I'm going to drown your F8Cking *ss.

And the whole thing with Amy, wow...I would have either sat her down and given her a warning or shipped her out. She's just asking for a fight.
    I was just rereading this and the "disclaimer" before the show about "parental discretion, blah, blah, blah" went through my head. They are warning against sexual content, but what about violence, language, gross misuse of wax.

I love that 'Keith the Destroyer'

Flashback:Amy says: Are you God??? Keith: No I am 'KEITH THE DESTROYER' followed by a manly bellow chuckle...

[Anyway, Beau or Alex needs to go. Beau is so clueless it's pathetic, and Alex is like a mini-Zack wannabe. Plus, the next "power couple" is him and Kristin, so they're the likely targets of Keith the Destroyer.[/QUOTE]

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    gross misuse of wax.
    You're funny. I loved how Beau was the one who screamed and Holli was the one took it like a man!

I agree they really do need to update that advisor before the show, at least to include the violence angle...I mean, it would only mean more people tuning in with the same expectations they have for Jerry Springer...

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    I read somewhere that the order is determined in a short-straw sort of selection process.
    actually, that's how we get our writers pool to recap this show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think they let Holly chose first because they didn't want a female to have to face the backlash. Kieth couldn't really get into it with Amy because he's a guy and double standards and blah blah blah. But Holly is a girl, and I bet if Amy got up in her face like that she would either cry or shove her off. If a cat fight started on national tv, there are a whole lot of legal issues they would have to deal with.
    I bet if any guy got in a girls face like Amy did to Keith he'd be kicked off.

I hate those double standards.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I would like to see Alex go.
    I think he;s cute and funny, but he is an original and has has had his fair share of time there.

If Beau were to ever grow a set of balls he would not only realise the originals are using him, but also do something about it.

Just how many other people have promised Zack they'll look out for Amy?
    They're in a luxury "hotel", how much help does she need to "survive"? :rolleyes
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    (regarding wax) I loved how Beau was the one who screamed and Holli was the one took it like a man!
    Personally I think that was because the hot wax was dripping onto flesh in Beau's case, but dripping onto silicone in Holly's case.
    Last edited by solacean; 08-07-2003 at 07:46 PM.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I was just rereading this and the "disclaimer" before the show about "parental discretion, blah, blah, blah" went through my head. They are warning against sexual content, but what about violence, language, gross misuse of wax.
    You know, I haven't seen anything that's any worse than most other cable shows. Even my mom has said that much.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyoats
    I love that 'Keith the Destroyer'

Flashback:Amy says: Are you God??? Keith: No I am 'KEITH THE DESTROYER' followed by a manly bellow chuckle...

[Anyway, Beau or Alex needs to go. Beau is so clueless it's pathetic, and Alex is like a mini-Zack wannabe. Plus, the next "power couple" is him and Kristin, so they're the likely targets of Keith the Destroyer.
    You know what I thought of when Amy asked Keith if he was God.... Ghostbusters. When they're on top of that building and Gozer the Traveller asks Ray if he's a god. Then when Ray says no and they get fried with lightning, the black guy tells Ray: "Next time when someone asks if you're a god, you say YES!"
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Just how many other people have promised Zack they'll look out for Amy?
    They're in a luxury "hotel", how much help does she need to "survive"? :rolleyes
    Please, the girl can't take care of herself. Her face has turned into a supreme pizza since she's been there and I don't think she has taken a comb to her hair at all either. Somebody needs to bring in the Queer Eye guys...some of these jokers are clueless!

+ Reply to Thread