+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: All-Purpose Queries And Questions Thread

My feeling is that Fox owes him an opportunity to redeem himself. I mean he comes on a show because his girlfriend has been pining away for him since they split up. He finds out she's a pathological liar, the original "ho-tell" guest, AND he's rejected and cries like a girl before leaving. THEN 20 minutes after his plane touches down at home, his cell phone rings and it's her saying she's home and wants to be with him. He said okay, I'll pick you up at the airport. He gets the call from Fox giving him an opportunity to "see his stay at the hotel through" and he takes it and psychologically bitch-slaps her at the same time...

She deserves everything she gets, when she told him that she only kissed one guy, it made me laugh....what did she think he was not going to see the episodes????What an idiot.

So if Jason got on the show, do you think he would gang up with the new peeps or the orig???

I think he'll start out talking with Beau and Alex because he's talked with them before. However, I think he'd be the type to join the new alliance and preserve his spot there. I think it would be hysterical if my theory is correct about Jason and he turned around and won this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    My theory on how Monday's show will pan out is as follows:

Secret guest is Jason (Amanda's boyfriend who lost her to the ho-tel).
    Elimination Round: Twist: cannot pick somebody you've roomed with this past week...

Beau picks Amy. He did tell the honorable Zach-azz that he would "take care of her"...Blech!
    I thought the twist was you cant pick somebody you've roomed with the past week. Isnt Beau rooming with Amy this week?

Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    I think they let Holly chose first because they didn't want a female to have to face the backlash. Kieth couldn't really get into it with Amy because he's a guy and double standards and blah blah blah. But Holly is a girl, and I bet if Amy got up in her face like that she would either cry or shove her off. If a cat fight started on national tv, there are a whole lot of legal issues they would have to deal with.
    No cat fights Candi...I read on another forum that producers forbid fighting of any sort and it would lead to immediate dismissal. I'm sure our PU guests were told the same thing. We cannot promote violence in Reality TV land!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Jason winning would be hilarious.

Amanda did an interview with TV Guide and she still claims that Beau was the only one she kissed. She said it was the editing that made her look bad. Someone posted a link to it a week or so ago.

Anyway, Beau or Alex needs to go. Beau is so clueless it's pathetic, and Alex is like a mini-Zack wannabe. Plus, the next "power couple" is him and Kristin, so they're the likely targets of Keith the Destroyer.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    I thought the twist was you cant pick somebody you've roomed with the past week. Isnt Beau rooming with Amy this week?
    Uh, Kiss darling, we covered this already. I said I was wrong, I apologized, I'm imperfect, I was hoping I could get away with it here...I'm not worthy of posting new threads (FG hangs head and walks away trying to muster up tears, but like Amy can only pretend).

Uh, Kiss darling, we covered this already. I said I was wrong, I apologized, I'm imperfect, I was hoping I could get away with it here...I'm not worthy of posting new threads (FG hangs head and walks away trying to muster up tears, but like Amy can only pretend).
    Sorry...I didnt read all the psots...

No problem, I'm just a touch schitzo today...I feel as if there's this huge void in my life. Oh yeah, that's right we only get one episode this week because of the OC and stupid teen choice awards.

FORT Regular
    No cat fights Candi...I read on another forum that producers forbid fighting of any sort and it would lead to immediate dismissal. I'm sure our PU guests were told the same thing. We cannot promote violence in Reality TV land!!
    Then I'm surprised that they are allowed to threaten to kill people as well...

Toni: I'm going to drown your F8Cking *ss.

And the whole thing with Amy, wow...I would have either sat her down and given her a warning or shipped her out. She's just asking for a fight.

+ Reply to Thread