+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wandering Mind

Wandering Mind

By now most of you are aware of my Attention Disorder bear with me.

Had Amy taken the high moral ground and chosen Keith, along with Toni.. (making Keith choose of course) Keith would have had to share a room with one of these women. Can you imagine that position? bleah! I would have LMFAO if this scenario had actually taken place, Keith chooses Toni and she has to share a room with him for a week.

So, would Keith be allowed to stay alone in the black room? Would he share a room with Toni or Amy.. or would the woman have sleepovers in other guests' rooms? Is that even allowed?
    yeah, I know, sometimes I am just plain evil
    muahahaha
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    No doubt. I would have chosen neither of them if I was Keith in that situation.

I thought Amy or Toni might choose Keith just to torture him. I figured Tara would pick Beau and Charla would pick her old reliable Dave. I didn't count on Tara actually living up to her agreement with Charla and Keith.

I think Keith stayed with Charla and Dave when he was "rooming" with Amy. At least they never showed them together.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

If I were Amy(which would be impossible since I'm
    totally different from her)I would've chose Keith to be stuck in WITH my friend. not only did she not seem sad, she completely left her friend out in the dust which was totally cruel. This post is coming from a very loyal person.

Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    If I were Amy(which would be impossible since I'm
    totally different from her)I would've chose Keith to be stuck in WITH my friend. not only did she not seem sad, she completely left her friend out in the dust which was totally cruel. This post is coming from a very loyal person.
    Hullo, Delia.

Amy didn't seem to care that Toni put her ass on the line for her. Even after Toni was gone, she didn't really seem upset about it. Amy's a selfish bitch who needs to get over herself. I hope she's the next girl gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Hullo, Delia.

Amy didn't seem to care that Toni put her ass on the line for her. Even after Toni was gone, she didn't really seem upset about it. Amy's a selfish bitch who needs to get over herself. I hope she's the next girl gone.
    funny .. now I am starting to agree with Delia, Zack and Amy were the perfect couple LOL they deserve each other in any case

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    funny .. now I am starting to agree with Delia, Zack and Amy were the perfect couple LOL they deserve each other in any case
    I've even said that I preferred the old Amy, when Zack was around to keep her in line.

I won't go so far as to say that they should bring back Zack so Evil Amy takes a hike. Just boot Amy and it'll have the same effect.

I dont think bringing Zack back will tone Amy down one iota. She wants revenge pure and simple, she's got the taste now she's gotta have it. Sheis petty and thinks the others are beneath her so Keith could carry Zack in on one of those puffy bed things that Cleopatra used, lay him naked, covered in chocolate sauce at Amy's feet and she still wouldnt forgive and forget

Totally agree. Obnoxious Zach and Bitchy Amy. Neither cares about anyone else and both blame everyone around them for their "misfortunes." Grow up already.

I dont think bringing Zack back will tone Amy down one iota. She wants revenge pure and simple, she's got the taste now she's gotta have it. Sheis petty and thinks the others are beneath her so Keith could carry Zack in on one of those puffy bed things that Cleopatra used, lay him naked, covered in chocolate sauce at Amy's feet and she still wouldnt forgive and forget
    Let us not forget her favorite quote on the Arizona Sidewinder Rattler's website: What comes around goes around...

Evil Amy
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Leave it to Amy to get her favorite quote backwards
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast