+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that Toni is gone, will the game change?

Turn of power

Will we see the inner circle break up next week or very soon?

Will Amy and Kristen manage to survive without Toni,or will they turn on each other?

Will Beau wake up and smell the and ditch Alex,Amy,Kristen?

Will Scott and Holly form their own alliance?

Will the outsiders be the ones with control next week?

What do you think is gonna happen?
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I think Amy is toothless without her Burly Protector. Expect to see a toned-downed Amy next week. Kristin, for her part, will go back to being the Invisible Girl (much like she was last night).

Beau I can't figure out. Just when I think he's wisened up, he throws his lot back in with the IC.

Now is where Tara rears her ugly head, I think. The Inner Circle is weakened, and Tara might make a power play of her own to seperate from Charla, Dave, and Keith. She's already said she likes Beau, so maybe she'll make her move on him, leaving Charla and Co. in the lurch.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I think Amy is toothless without her Burly Protector. Expect to see a toned-downed Amy next week. Kristin, for her part, will go back to being the Invisible Girl (much like she was last night).

Beau I can't figure out. Just when I think he's wisened up, he throws his lot back in with the IC.

Now is where Tara rears her ugly head, I think. The Inner Circle is weakened, and Tara might make a power play of her own to seperate from Charla, Dave, and Keith. She's already said she likes Beau, so maybe she'll make her move on him, leaving Charla and Co. in the lurch.
    I agree about the Amy/Kirstin theory. However, I hate to say this, but last night Beau showed a gay tendancy and I think Tara has figured this out. Not to mention she got to witness first-hand just how much of a two-faced dolt Beau really is. (This is so painful for me to type since Beau was one of my favorites until he had his mental meltdown).

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I agree about the Amy/Kirstin theory. However, I hate to say this, but last night Beau showed a gay tendancy and I think Tara has figured this out. Not to mention she got to witness first-hand just how much of a two-faced dolt Beau really is. (This is so painful for me to type since Beau was one of my favorites until he had his mental meltdown).
    I used to like Beau too, but he's been going downhill ever since he freaked out about Amanda and Alex flirting.

I think he's more interested in Alex than anybody else there. No matter what that guy says about Beau, Beau is still hanging around waiting for some sort of reinforcement from Alex, it's pathetic to watch anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think he's more interested in Alex than anybody else there. No matter what that guy says about Beau, Beau is still hanging around waiting for some sort of reinforcement from Alex, it's pathetic to watch anymore.
    Well, I was wondering when they were going to bring in a gay dude, since every reality show has to have at least one token gay dude/girl.

I couldn't help but laugh when Amy went to him and said that Zack trusted Beau the most,well he sure didn't trust him that much when he told Keith that he only wanted Alex and Scott to stay.

Hug me!
    Dude.. I hate to say.. the most "normal" person on the island is DAVE

FORT Regular
    Hi! Newbie here...I've been reading your comments for awhile as well as those on the Paradiseonfox website...you guys seem much nicer...so here I am...

Anyway, I thought several interesting things have come into play. Both sides are now equal...originals and new kids (if you include Charla)...

So who is going to overthrow the other? It could go either way. It all depends on the new guy coming in, which side he takes. I think depending on what stance the new guy takes, we could see Scott and Beau leaning toward the new alliance as opposed to the old. If the new guy sides with the originals (which would be dumb since he is NOT an original) then I think Scott and Beau will stand by Amy, Kristin, and Alex.

It's up in the air isn't it?

I just wanted to mention an observation. The way Charla is playing the game is totally different than the way Toni and her clan have been playing it. I haven't really seen them sitting around targeting anyone (like the way Amanda, Beau, Dave, Charla were targeted once). They seem to be just forming an alliance to watch each other's backs. They simply want to form a group of four or more that they can count on to keep them on the show. I think that is why they looked shocked at Toni when she said they wanted her gone. In fact, she was the last person they wanted gone, but they never outright named who they wanted to be kicked off and then campaigned to get them kicked off through intimidation, manipulation, and slandering during Pandora's box...

Which brings me to Pandora's box...where has that thing been? I thought on the previews they showed a new Pandora's box where Toni calls out Charla and Tara and Dave?

Welcome to the board,

I was wondering where P.box was too,guess they decided not to air it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast