+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Now that Toni is gone, will the game change?

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    Charla and Kieth hook up. And win the game.
    Do you know something the rest of us dont? Like how you actually win the game? That's the $64,000 question- there are similar rants in other threads... but no one at the FORT seems to know how you actually win this game.... and YES i am losing sleep over it...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    I think we have pretty much seen the last of K&A- they'll be out of sight out of mind, doing whatever it is they do all day long...
    AWWWW...and Kristin was just starting to come out of her shell.....

FORT Regular
    Do you know something the rest of us dont? Like how you actually win the game? That's the $64,000 question- there are similar rants in other threads... but no one at the FORT seems to know how you actually win this game.... and YES i am losing sleep over it...
    I try not to think about it. Because if I do it drives me insane. I like to think that no one will win the game...it will keeping going forever and ever, kind of like that song "this is the song that never ends..."

That way it doesn't drive me insane.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    It'll change as far as the split in power goes BUT I do think that Amy is gonna step it up a notch and fill Toni's big man shoes admirably.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    It'll change as far as the split in power goes BUT I do think that Amy is gonna step it up a notch and fill Toni's big man shoes admirably.
    She might as well go out with a BANG. Because she's a gonner. After Beau and Scott's private conversation, I think Beau and Scott would keep Tara and Holly over Amy. She's been the most annoying and spiteful person lately, I don't know who would want to room with her.

BUT since its going to be a guy on the chopping block....I think Beau might give in and decide to make an alliance with her, since Tara will be helping her own alliance stay in tact.

They secretly look forward to the day A&T are both gone- so they can pursue some "fresh meat".
    A&T

I read that wrong. Now that song is in my head. *ss, tit***s ... still really funny. Beau is all about the fresh meat. I think Scott was still searching for someone he could make a "connection" with. It will be interesting if he continues to hit it off with Holly.

Amy is on her way out the door. Kristin isn't safe either, especially if they make the rule that you can't pick your current roomie. You really have to be friendly with all of the guys. Threatening them just puts you in danger.
    Last edited by realitynut; 08-06-2003 at 01:28 PM.

I think even people wo were friends with Toni were becoming a bit sick of her.
    She was very erractic and probably not the most stable of people to spend time with.

She did seem to have more of a handle on the game than the likes of Amy and Kristin, but with Holly being Scott's room mate this week, they could persuade her to join their alliance.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I'm starting to hope that Tara and Beau will hook back up and she'll save him from the dark side and they'll live happily ever after in bed.

Scott and Holly get it on, Scott's been at the hotel for awhile now, its about freakin time.

Kristin gets in a huge fight with Alex and while Dave is comforting her, she makes a move on him. After three whole days in the bedroom with the door locked, Kristin is surprised that she's totally in love with Dave.

Charla and Kieth hook up. And win the game. (HEY Dave still gets to win something...he finally gets laid right?)

See ya Alex and Amy!
    Go Scott! It's about time he gets some love. And Dave, our resident Dork King, needs some action too.

Though I think Dave is too far gone on Charla to notice anyone else. Charla's already made it clear that she won't hook up with him though, so maybe he'll forget about her and move on.

Beau needs to realize that he's not one of the "cool kids" anymore. And I think that Amy is the next to go. At least I hope she is. She's powerless now without Toni, and I think even some of the IC members are sick of her whining about Zack all the damn time now. But Beau might side with Amy now that both of their love interests are gone and no one else really likes them (unless Tara is still digging Beau. Then Beau and Tara might hook up and Amy gets "das boot").
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I dont think I can wait 2 weeks to see Amy gone. next week its a guy thats out, I wonder who it will be. Alex would be the best bet
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I don't think Charla put herself in that position at all. When she was the first person sleeping in a room alone EVERYONE knew she had to break up a couple in order to stay (this was before anyone knew you couldn't leave paradise without a roommate). So no one wanted to get to close to her, except for Toni. They all knew she was going to try and steal their men and maybe send one of them home. They only time I remember anyone really talking to her was when Toni was trying to become buddy buddy with her and get a strategy going ("I don't need your strategy!- love that line). And when Melanie and her were talking about who she should go for.

You can't blame them. They were being standoff-ish on their own in order to save their own hide and keep their men from chosing Charla. So she became the outcast out of circumstances.
    But with this group of jokers (except for Scott and possibly Keith), I think I'd be standoffish too.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread