+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Now that Toni is gone, will the game change?

JR.
    I'm still not sold on Charla, she got in that position by her own doing. She sat around waiting for people to come to her, like a princess, and didn't seem to make an effort to approach anyone. Then she gets pissed at them while they are talking and interacting and "hooking up".

She is playing well, but she doesn't have much of a choice now.

LG.
    Mel, thank you, it was Survivor: Marquesas, couldn't remember the locale. I agree with JR that Charla hasn't been plotting and scheming because she really would rather hang out and have fun, but she was also somewhat of a shit-stirrer in the very first episode, hoping to get by on her looks in forcing a choice for someone (Gosh, I can't remember who right now, may need to look up Bravo's recap of the premier). She hasn't been under the radar, like Kristin, whose only game plan has apparently been "say nothing, do everyone"
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    How did Charla know?? I never saw them talking. Do you think she figured it out after Scott approached her.

Scott is such a schemer man. He hasn't really been in it this far, but I was surprised. I had a feeling he was either
    1) trying to get into the new alliance
    or
    2)trying to get Charla to pick him so she'd get the boot

If it was the latter, I think that drops my opinion of him.
    Scott's playing both sides, I think, trying to see which of the two groups will take him in. He's been able to listen to the secret plottings of the Inner Circle, so he knows they'd all sell him out if they had to. So I think he was trying to see if Charla and the Outsiders would take him in.

We may possibly see a third group if Scott and Holly decide not to join either of the two warring factions. Now THAT would be kinda cool... a three-way power struggle.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    With Toni gone, the others are powerless. Amy will probably be the next to go. I don't even think the other IC members will put up with her whining about Zack ("the most respected member") forever.

Alex DID at least give Keith a chance to explain his decision to boot Zack, and didn't really protest much when he heard it. That tells me that he at least might be open to a change in the status quo.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    I don't think Charla put herself in that position at all. When she was the first person sleeping in a room alone EVERYONE knew she had to break up a couple in order to stay (this was before anyone knew you couldn't leave paradise without a roommate). So no one wanted to get to close to her, except for Toni. They all knew she was going to try and steal their men and maybe send one of them home. They only time I remember anyone really talking to her was when Toni was trying to become buddy buddy with her and get a strategy going ("I don't need your strategy!- love that line). And when Melanie and her were talking about who she should go for.

You can't blame them. They were being standoff-ish on their own in order to save their own hide and keep their men from chosing Charla. So she became the outcast out of circumstances.

FORT Regular
    I think things really started to change right before the bedroom selection, even before Toni got kicked off. Amy ticked off Scott and Beau. I think everyone is starting to realize how petty Toni and Amy are being. Scott likes Holly. And especially now, after all that arguing, I think he'd pick Holly over Amy any day. I could have MAYBE seen him stand by Toni, but not Amy. They've never roomed together, I don't really think they have a bond. Beau is starting to come to the realization he's being used. He's a slow one, but eventually he's gotta figure it out. And then I'm not so sure if given the choice between Tara and Amy who he would chose.

The original alliance is definitely crumbling. I don't think Amy will be nearly as mean and rudely outspoken now that Toni isn't there to back her up. I think the only strong ones left out of the originals would be Alex and Kristin. Other than that, they are starting to look pretty weak.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Beau and Scott are obviously men (think morals)- in a vacation hotel- with loyalties to NOBODY! They have no reason to be loyal to Amy (nor Toni)- they secretly look forward to the day A&T are both gone- so they can pursue some "fresh meat". In their minds they have been stuck eating PB&J since the beginning- but now it's time for a little steak!

In short- the IC will dissolve shortly- as Beau and Scott look to pursue other newbies... Kristin and Alex will fly under the radar,and be essentially invisible with no real alliances. Which means the only drama left is going to be- who is actually going to knock some boots!

FORT Regular
    I think everyone is starting to get annoyed by Amy's bad attitude. No one is really there to back her up anymore. Maybe Kristin, but I doubt it. She's a conformer. And now Beau and Scott are annoyed with her...she's gotta be the next chick to go...

Hey here's a question for ya...where the heck was Kristin during the last episode. Hiding in her room with Alex??? I don't remember her appearing until she chose Alex.

FORT Regular
    I'm starting to hope that Tara and Beau will hook back up and she'll save him from the dark side and they'll live happily ever after in bed.

Scott and Holly get it on, Scott's been at the hotel for awhile now, its about freakin time.

Kristin gets in a huge fight with Alex and while Dave is comforting her, she makes a move on him. After three whole days in the bedroom with the door locked, Kristin is surprised that she's totally in love with Dave.

Charla and Kieth hook up. And win the game. (HEY Dave still gets to win something...he finally gets laid right?)

See ya Alex and Amy!

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    Hey here's a question for ya...where the heck was Kristin during the last episode. Hiding in her room with Alex??? I don't remember her appearing until she chose Alex.
    I think K&A have realized their only chance at survival at the hotel is to fly under the radar and absolve (sp?) their alliances with everybody. A 2 person alliance at the hotel will be a threat to nobody- and since they aren't flaunting it (ala Z&A) they wont be targeted. Especially considering the repurcussions of the last targeted couple- who in their right mind would want to appear like the bad guy and split up a non threatening couple?
    I think we have pretty much seen the last of K&A- they'll be out of sight out of mind, doing whatever it is they do all day long...

+ Reply to Thread