+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that Toni is gone, will the game change?

FORT Regular
    It's been at least two or three episodes since they aired the last one. I think the last time they aired a Pandora's box was when Amy asked Tara if she was rude.

So who are your favorites?

Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    It's been at least two or three episodes since they aired the last one. I think the last time they aired a Pandora's box was when Amy asked Tara if she was rude.

So who are your favorites?
    The outsiders and Beau if he decides to wake up and use his brains,lol
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

Quote Originally Posted by bflysoul
    Welcome to the board,

I was wondering where P.box was too,guess they decided not to air it.
    Bflysoul, welcome.

Pandora's Box was shown only because it's the best "faces" of shock, amazement, etc. on each of their faces. WHen they showed Toni going after Charla and Tara, it was at the dining table. They did show that last night. It amazes me the amount of hypocrisy Toni is full of. She yells at Keith for walking away before a conversation was finished, but she completely cuts off Tara last night giving her no chance to rebut Toni's rediculous paranoid remarks. I, for one, was hoping Toni would stay around long enough for one of the girls to tell her to shut the hell up, quit contradicting herself, and for God's sakes, where clothes that fit you!

LG.
    Dramatic power shifts make for GREAT reality tv. It totally made the Survivor season (which location was it, damn memory) where John Carroll and company's alliance ended up too cocky and picked off by Neleh, Pappy, Kathy, Sean, and Vee. The constantly shifting sands with Beau, Scott, Tara and Holly being total wildcards between two warring factions makes for great tv.

If Charla was in a position where she could only save one man, Dave or Keith, who would it be? I'd think Dave, as she has more basis to trust him. But, she's young and may be attracted to Keith, so who knows. Hopefully both Dave and Keith know that they need to "spread out" to keep their core alliance going, so if Dave doesn't have what it takes to charm Tara (and, I suspect hapless Dave does not), maybe Keith can. However, she does seem rather intrigued with Beau, who is a wild card, so who knows. welcome candikisses
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Regular
    Seriously, I agree. I've been back and forth about Beau. He seems like such a good person so I have a hard time putting him with the Toni clan. But at the same time I wouldn't mind smacking him for being so naive.

I love Charla. I liked her from day one. My boyfriend and I watch the show together (poor thing I make him AND I won't let him talk...but he's just as into it as I am now). He started out as a huge Amanda fan so naturally I became a Charla supporter. And now he loves her too. Funny how the tides have turned. I would have never thought Charla would be able to come back from being the excluded guest to taking over the whole freakin hotel.

FORT Newbie
    No I don't think it was the Pandora's Box thing when Toni ragged on Tara and Charla, she was sitting at the table with all the chicks and she started her same old shit again, and then turned to Tara and Charla and said, "and I think it's you two"....

And Charla needs to appear on a different show called" Name that sucky baby", all she did was cry her eyes out, like she didn't really want Toni to leave, who didn't????

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa
    And Charla needs to appear on a different show called" Name that sucky baby", all she did was cry her eyes out, like she didn't really want Toni to leave, who didn't????
    Uh, if my memory is correct, this is the first time we've seen Ms. Charla cry. I think it's all finally getting to her. Also, the tears could have been an act or she's probably terrified the inner-circle is going to crucify her like they did Keith for making Toni leave.

FORT Regular
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing about Dave and Kieth...I'm interested to see how Kieth and Charla fare as roommates. They would be cute together and when Kieth came to the hotel he said Tara was hot and Charla had a great body....if they hook up, that would be an awesome twist. Will she pick Dave in the end or Kieth????

Hee Hee. I love the drama. I was totally annoyed with Toni and her power trip, but I'm wondering how interesting it will be without her. But I have a feeling Amy will step up to the plate and be the bully of the hotel now. As if she hasn't already.

LG.
    I think it was shrewdly done on Charla's part, to make it seem like she had no choice but to eliminate Toni, while really she wanted her gone and was doing a jig in her head. That, and getting to spend a week with Keith instead of Dave. Oh, Charla's tears were tears of JOY. I hope so anyway, but the poor kid is the youngest person there, has been there the whole damn time without any close friends, I wouldn't be surprised if she was just crying from the stress of having to pick last and force a choice. She made a good choice, BTW.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Regular
    Yeah I was surprised Charla was that upset at sending Toni home. But I think she might have been crying about the position she was put in. People could possibly blame her AND Kieth for Toni's demise and that would make her stay even more miserable.

I think Toni and Charla win the waterworks award.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast