+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 8/04 Recap - "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me"

Quote Originally Posted by hawkman
    thanks for that. hilarious. i'm glad i found this message board. you guys are sheer humour. thanks
    Brent
    to the FORT, hawkman. There are some very witty people here and we have a great time. Enjoy!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Thank you, thank you for the recap AmandaG.

I like the title of this thread.It is like my sig.line. Well I am enjoying the drama ,I sure hope Amy goes next week.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Everything Must Go!!!!!!! hawkman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    to the FORT, hawkman. There are some very witty people here and we have a great time. Enjoy!

I can see you guys have quite a bit of fun. PH is really the only one I watch with regularly because the show is just so.. funny would be the best word (in the sense of laughing AT it) I've read many of those old forum topics and yes, you guys have many cynical and hilarious comments about the show.
    With fondness, I think about the hipsters beavering away in coolness. Because I'm looking upon a framed picture of where they live. It's one of my favourite pictures, and the change of season doesn't change the overall effect too much. The leaves are not on the trees, but the colour of the sandstone is pretty enough. It seems grey and quiet in the picture, but I know for a fact there are a thousand Saturday meals being made and a thousand Saturday plans being hatched to drink and be senseless.

Lol! That was a great recap!! I just wanted to say I am so happy Toni is gone!! She was driving me insane with her paranoia. Also her temper was off the wall!!

Just a few of my favourite parts...

Holly, if you ever read this, there are far better ways to get men to notice your admittedly ample bosom. Like pointing to it and saying ďlook at these!Ē

Thanks to Toni, Iíve had ďEye of The TigerĒ in my head for 16 hours. She better hope I donít run into her on the street. (Iíll be carrying a stun gun. Iím not foolish enough to try to tackle her unarmed.)

Beau calls and is told that itís not a good time. He doesnít like this, as he is evidently a 12-year-old girl who REALLY wants to talk on the phone.
    Excellent job as ever.
    Very funny
    "That's Numberwang!"

but who are we going to hate now that Toni's gone?

I'm sure someone will step up to the plate!
    *Attention PH fans, now pinch hitting for Toni from Scottsdale Az, your favorite loudmouth whiney cheerleading b***h from hell....AMY!!!!!*

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I'm sure someone will step up to the plate!
    *Attention PH fans, now pinch hitting for Toni from Scottsdale Az, your favorite loudmouth whiney cheerleading b***h from hell....AMY!!!!!*
    Now on deck... Kristin, the self-proclaimed cheap whore. So cheap, in fact, that she's free. Fellas, get it while you can and there's a special deal on an STD she'll throw in for free.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Hilarity, Amanda...you slay me every time! Fabulous recap!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123