+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Charla and Keith...will they hook up?

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alleria
    They weren't in there together, now that I think about it. Maybe he was shacking up with Dave and Charla?
    Maybe so. I for one was very aware of how the show took pains not to address the untenability of the Keith + Amy roommate situation. I was curious about how they'd handle it when two people eventually disliked each other enough to absolutely refuse to room together even if thrown together, but it seems the show's solution was just to avoid the subject entirely. Which is kind of a cop-out, I think.

I must confess ... the more I see of PH, the less well I think the creators "thought through all of the possibilities" when they designed the game concept. It seems to be a haphazardly designed contest that is constantly tilting on the edge of a complete breakdown, and it seems to me they've taken to just "pointing the cameras the other way" whenever something "not covered by the rules" happens. Half of the reason I've kept watching is because I want to see when things finally fall completely apart to the point where they can't hide it that way.

solacean, that's almost the very definition of the phrase "Craptacular" you are describing there. Which is why, in some really really sick way, this show rules. This show, and everything involved, are a train wreck, and a train wreck has never been so entertaining in an utterly classless, hokey, lowbrow way.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    No, Charla is only interested in men that aren't interested in her. She'll enjoy any of the attention he gives her, however, they are clearly just paying the game together.
    Exactly what I think too, and why Charla went for Scott twice. Scott would never go for her and I think she knew that. Which made him attractive to Charla.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    No kidding, and when Beau was out with Holly, Amy was sleeping somewhere alone...Holly's room maybe?? Beau and Tara were rooming together so if she was sleeping in Beau's room, where was Tara??

Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    No kidding, and when Beau was out with Holly, Amy was sleeping somewhere alone...Holly's room maybe?? Beau and Tara were rooming together so if she was sleeping in Beau's room, where was Tara??
    Amy could have been in Amy and Keith's room, since Keith was crashing with Charla and Dave.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    Yeah, poor Dave. I was so ticked off when he got voted on the show. I was like, what the heck, why in the world would they pick him over the cute guy??? But I really like him now. I wish they would bring someone on the show who likes him so he could get a little action.
    Can you honestly envision the type of woman they would need to bring in that would be Dave's type? Roseanne, Kelly Osbourne, Anna Nicole types (see where i am going with this)...
    But on the positive side- the future (post PH) has to be rosy for Dave- surely even Dave can find a 3 or 4 scale (out of 10) type woman desperate for a date?

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    Can you honestly envision the type of woman they would need to bring in that would be Dave's type? Roseanne, Kelly Osbourne, Anna Nicole types (see where i am going with this)...
    But on the positive side- the future (post PH) has to be rosy for Dave- surely even Dave can find a 3 or 4 scale (out of 10) type woman desperate for a date?
    Dave is famous now, and famous dudes (even ugly famous dudes, like Mick Jagger or Steven Tyler) always get chicks. Dave will score eventually, which gives average dorks like me half a chance.

You are being really harsh with poor Dave Quinn, so he's geeky.. so he has man boobs.. so he tries to hard.. um what was my point here?? Oh yeah. Dave has really come along way since asking Amanda how many guys she'd hooked up with. (which was a legit question, since he was able to watch the show and knew her personality) He's just lacking in social graces. There are lots of women who would be interested in Dave. These girls are out of his league and he wouldnt be happy with them anyway because as much as he is out of their league, they are not on his level.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i know i was being a bit harsh on Dave... he is in way over his head on PH- he will do well when he gets back to the Minor leagues (his real life). I'm sure he will do well for himself and find someone who can see him for his personality- a female Shallow Hal- i guess... i hope it happens for him b/c it's really depressing seeing someone on TV that is completely desperate...

FORT Regular
    Very true. Dave's gonna get some action when he gets back home from some of the chicks that just want to get in his pants because he was on tv. Go Dave!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast