+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale speculation thread

FORT Newbie

How is Paradise Hotel supposed to end?

I was just wondering if anyone knew how the show ends. Or when? I love the show. Any ideas?

I always felt that the producers don't know how to end it right now,they keep addin new ppl instead of throwin more off to get down to smaller couples.
    I could be wrong lol
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

FORT Fan
    it's supposed to end by one guest finally developing a sense of self respect and displaying real maturity. then in a shocking twists the rest of the guest are supposed to kill and eat the newly enlightened PH'er in a cannabalistic ritual expressly designed for FOX by the head hunters of borneo.

freshly sated by their meal of long pig the surving guests will then sit by and watch the PH overrun by carribean pirates bent on destroying the FOX media empire. the female survivors of this raid will then by sold into white slavery by their captors while the males are executed on live television.

or maybe that's just what i'm hoping for.....

Hug me!
    I think the series will end when NBC offers all of them REAL JOBS.

FORT Regular
    I think that eventually they will have to vote each other off...and then when the final two are left they either bring back the old contestants to vote or let the public vote.

Maybe they sit them down and make them watch each episode in one big group and then give them clubs to beat each other up after they've seen how much back stabbing and lying has been going on...last man standing wins!

Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    Maybe they sit them down and make them watch each episode in one big group and then give them clubs to beat each other up after they've seen how much back stabbing and lying has been going on...last man standing wins!
    I love this idea.

Although, I honestly believe editing and producers have a lot to do with the way some things are going. I've read on other sites that the producers will tell some of the members to start something or comment about something that is bound to cause a ruckus.

FORT Regular
    I've thought about that too.

They could have purposely made Scott look really bad last night.

It's possible he went to Charla FIRST, not Beau. And when she acted to shady for his liking, he decided to go to Beau about it. I mean, he could have gone to talk to her to feel her out to see if she had an alliance going and if he could be part of it, and when she wasn't forthcoming...he probably made up his mind she was a threat and had to go and then went to talk to Beau about it afterwards. I just don't see Scott being that much of a playa.

But if the way they portrayed it on the show was real, then I got the impression he wanted her to pick him so she'd get the boot.

The reason I root for Charla and Dave and Tara and Kieth is because they don't stoop to those levels. They look after each other instead of stomping around the hotel trying to find ways to get rid of people.

Right, somebody already mentioned that they don't target one person, they keep each other safe and let the chips fall where they may...it's working thus far.

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiKisses
    The reason I root for Charla and Dave and Tara and Kieth is because they don't stoop to those levels. They look after each other instead of stomping around the hotel trying to find ways to get rid of people.
    True, and it's been that way from the start with Charla, as she (and Dave) have always been in a "survival" mode instead of on the offensive, so no opportunity to "target" others when you're just trying to find some way to make it to next week at the HOtel. I'm rooting for the underdogs too, just because they're underdogs and the inner circle has been incredibly hypocritical about not tolerating anyone else thinking about staying while assuming they had a divine right to be there.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    I'm rooting for the underdogs too, just because they're underdogs and the inner circle has been incredibly hypocritical about not tolerating anyone else thinking about staying while assuming they had a divine right to be there.
    Yeah, I'm with ya! The whole power trip routine was getting old.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast