+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale speculation thread

How do you guys keep track of all these people?
    I didn't watch it for a week, and some of the people were gone, and there were all these new faces... I guess this show is just too fast paced for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fernie4
    I didn't watch it for a week, and some of the people were gone, and there were all these new faces... I guess this show is just too fast paced for me.
    Its called an obsession fernie LOL. We got the fever! Actually I think most of us are reality tv vet's. I find with every series it gets easier and easier to remember the players sooner. I find Survivor the toughest because not everyone gets camera time and there are too darned many people. I usually remember them by their physical attributes. Coming here and trashing them during my lunch hour really helps too
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Its called an obsession fernie LOL. We got the fever! Actually I think most of us are reality tv vet's. I find with every series it gets easier and easier to remember the players sooner. I find Survivor the toughest because not everyone gets camera time and there are too darned many people. I usually remember them by their physical attributes. Coming here and trashing them during my lunch hour really helps too
    No, not every series is easy...I find it's more of the interest level in the idea of the show. I'm currently watching PH, FLOM2, Who Wants to Marry My Dad, The Amazing Race, Race to the Altar and The Family. My fave is, of course, PH. I have invested way too much time in these people to let it go now...

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    No, not every series is easy...I find it's more of the interest level in the idea of the show. I'm currently watching PH, FLOM2, Who Wants to Marry My Dad, The Amazing Race, Race to the Altar and The Family. My fave is, of course, PH. I have invested way too much time in these people to let it go now...
    Hahah guess i'm not the only one. I watch it all almost, sad to say. If i'm not home, i tape it. These are the shows i watch religiously!

BB4 (3 days a week ...ugh..takes way too much time)
    PH (2 days a weeK)
    FLOM2
    TAR4
    Canadian Idol (2 days a week)

and i've watched a tadbit of other shows.. cupid, the restaurant..
    but not really enjoying them that much.

9 hrs of reality tv a week.. hahhaha so sad so sad..

Quote Originally Posted by Pmich
    and i've watched a tadbit of other shows.. cupid, the restaurant..
    but not really enjoying them that much.

9 hrs of reality tv a week.. hahhaha so sad so sad..
    Yeah, my kids think I"m nuts. At least I'm over my SpongeBob phase.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    The only one I have ever watched is PH. None of the other not really real "reality" shows have done anything for me.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fernie4
    I watched the very first episode out of boredom. I am not a big TV watcher. I usually only watch the 70s Show after work. But I watched one episode and thought the hotel and set was so cool and I guess I got hooked. I was still messing up names and faces until about 4 weeks into the show, but now I think I obsess about it. It's absolutely awful. And all because of PH I've added on several new shows to my TV list. I'm totally ashamed, but once I started getting into PH I really wanted to watch ALL reality tv shows. I love Dog eat Dog, The Boarding House (which is over), Fear Factor, Big Brother....the list goes on and on....pathetic, but I've learned to accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    The only one I have ever watched is PH. None of the other not really real "reality" shows have done anything for me.
    YA you gotta try "the Family". Oh my God, those people are crazy. I cannot imagine spending any kind of time in their presence!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    YA you gotta try "the Family". Oh my God, those people are crazy. I cannot imagine spending any kind of time in their presence!
    I've heard a little bit about that one. Isn't that where they take the worst trailer trash rednecks and put them in a mansion? I can just see some people from MY family on there...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I've heard a little bit about that one. Isn't that where they take the worst trailer trash rednecks and put them in a mansion? I can just see some people from MY family on there...
    No, not trailer trash. These are Italians from New York/New Jersey. Wayner has posted the recap for the recap of this show since it was put on hold until after the war (they were only on week 2 when this happened). Anyway, the characters there are laughable. Oh yeah, there's a bonus, it's hosted by George Hamilton...and his tan.

+ Reply to Thread