+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: Finale speculation thread

LOL!! seeing as we are all in the same boat I think your minor sin can be absolved
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Morallyangelic
    I have heard the interview - It was before the guests came back - So when she said she might be back she was referring to the then upcoming episode of her coming back.

She did not in anyway tell what the ultimate prize was ... The only thing she said was that the get paid to be on the show in the first place and it starts from 10,000 up - She also did say that she "thought" it would be several thousand dollars.
    Yes she did say that they get paid to be on the show to start with. But then she said, and also mentioned that she was giving away privelaged info, that the prize was ......... OR they could pick the someodd amt of money, which she thought was "several hundred thousand dollars." She also said there were 2 people who win, "the last couple standing", which leads me to beleive there is some kind of contest, or something. You are right that she said she'd be back and that was before the OG's came back.

last couple standing?? hm and endurance challenge might go on for-frikkin-ever
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

5 more hours until the finale in BC, I can't wait !! I think Keith & Charla will win somehow, I also think that maybe the ex-guests will vote for who they want gone, but then that person will win...kind of like the allies game...

Did you see this on the Paradise website??

SEASON FINALE - WEEK 16

Have the guests in Paradise determined their own fate? Or have they just been part of some grand deus ex machina? (Look it up.) We’ll soon find out in the finale you’ve been waiting for all summer long

This is the Webster definition of (deus ex machina)

1. unconvincing character who resolves plot: an improbable character or unconvincing event used to resolve a plot

I wonder if that means that Keith is a mole used to disrupt the show???

Quote Originally Posted by pixiemarci
    Did you see this on the Paradise website??

SEASON FINALE - WEEK 16

Have the guests in Paradise determined their own fate? Or have they just been part of some grand deus ex machina? (Look it up.) We’ll soon find out in the finale you’ve been waiting for all summer long

This is the Webster definition of (deus ex machina)

1. unconvincing character who resolves plot: an improbable character or unconvincing event used to resolve a plot

I wonder if that means that Keith is a mole used to disrupt the show???
    I think the mole was Toni!!! Or they could be talking about how the producers manipulated the show so who we wanted to win would win.
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Newbie

You are right....

Quote Originally Posted by crazygal
    5 more hours until the finale in BC, I can't wait !! I think Keith & Charla will win somehow, I also think that maybe the ex-guests will vote for who they want gone, but then that person will win...kind of like the allies game...
    ...Keith & Charla will win! As I posted before. Check in to this board after the shows airs to congratulate me on my 100% accurate prediction.

Starting to brag!

+ Reply to Thread